The Best Skillet Recipes: A Best Recipe Classic

by illustratedcooks

Features recipes made from start to finish in a skillet and tips on how to cook specific foods such as vegetables, thick cuts of meat, and pasta in a skillet.

I got this book from the library because the baked ziti recipe in it is my go-to for a semi-quick, pantry staple dinner.

I tried the mac-and-cheese recipe, and it's just fantastic, but it's a TON of food. If I had a large family, I think this book would be a winner. But since I don't want to die of a cheese overdose, I copied out the mac-and-cheese (and chili mac, surely that will do better as a complete meal) and am reluctantly giving it back. ( )
  ansate | Oct 26, 2011 |
Did you know that lasagna, pizza and soufflés can be made in a skillet? They’re not so bad, though they’re more impressive for their resourcefulness than for how they actually taste.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,585,478 books! | Top bar: Always visible