Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and…

by Bethenny Frankel, Eve Adamson (Contributor)

Member:nicjesse
Title:Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting
Authors:Bethenny Frankel
Other authors:Eve Adamson (Contributor)
Info:Touchstone (2009), Edition: Original, Paperback, 304 pages

Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting by Bethenny Frankel

This book has lots of personal notes and easy to follow verbiage. It teaches you about how and when to eat, which is Important if you are trying to lose weight. Good read and easy to carry in your purse for a quick review. She offers a lot of great advice. ( )
  befull78 | Feb 23, 2015 |
I really tried, but I could not get into this. Probably first time this was the case with any WL books while on my WLJ. Just could not identify with her. Gave up about 50 pages in. May try again in the future ( )
  skinglist | Oct 23, 2010 |
fun read, not too practical for me, ideas are different anyway ( )
  GAYLEGREY | Jan 13, 2010 |
I really liked this book! It was full of nice common sense tips, and something about her presentation just clicked for me. There's a lot of self-promotion from Bethany, but she's a good salesperson, so I guess that's to be expected.

This is a nice common-sense book that anyone can do. It's kind of like Weight Watchers (you really CAN eat anything...just not all at once) except you don't have to listen to anyone cry about the meanies who bring in pastry treats to work. Ugh.

I highly recommend this book for anyone who's trying to lose -- or maintain their current -- weight. ( )
  sacrain | Aug 24, 2009 |

With more than thirty simple, delicious recipes (including her famous SkinnyGirl Margarita), a one-week program to jump-start readers on the Naturally Thin lifestyle, and warm, witty encouragement on every page, Frankel serves up a book for a healthier and thinner life.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,802,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible