Gotcha! (Love Spell) by Christie Craig

Gotcha! (Love Spell) (edition 2009)

by Christie Craig

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Series: Tall, Hot & Texan # 1
Rating: 5
Review:

"Gotcha!" by Christie Craig was a sweet contemporary romance with some humor, drama, mystery and suspenseful read. This was definitely one of those reads that once you started you will not want to put it down until the end. I found the read a fast paced read with a lot of characters that were simply off the chart well developed in helping produce a well written story. I loved how this author was able to give us a script with so much going on, however, it was all covered very well in this long read. The hero and the heroine were really .... well this is where I say you must pick up "Gotcha" and we will see if the guy can get the girl alone with the other crimes that were going on in the read.

If you are looking for a read with some romance, suspense and humor, you have come to the right place for "Gotcha" will give it all to you in this amazing good read that I would recommend. ( )
  arlenadean | Feb 18, 2014 |

After a lifetime of undependable men, law student and pizza delivery girl Macy Tucker finds what she's been searching for after her brother breaks out of prison and the Houston cop on his trail comes into her life--and he won't let "her" be the one who got away.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,601,487 books! | Top bar: Always visible