The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4) by…

The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4) (edition 2009)

by Melissa De La Cruz

1,219506,537 (3.89)26
Member:Bookswithbite
Title:The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4)
Authors:Melissa De La Cruz
Info:

The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

It has been a year since Schuyler’s grandfather, Lawrence, was killed by Leviathan. She and Oliver have fled from New York, because the Coven believe her to be responsible for his death. Wandering aimlessly throughout Europe, her only hope is to seek sanctuary from the European Coven. Follow my blog to get the entire review in your inbox. Here's a link to the complete review: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/the-van-alen-legacy-melissa-d... ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
So, this book kind of annoyed me because it seemed like nothing happened. I felt like it was one giant plot exposition to carry from one exciting book to the next. At least, hopefully the next will be exciting. ( )
  kateminasian | Sep 23, 2013 |
Pretty interesting. Should have been more in depth. ( )
  nicdar111 | Jun 19, 2013 |
Actual rating: 3.5/5 stars

This book was actually a 'Let down'. I thought it was going to be pretty good, since the series is good, but it wasn't what I expected. There was a lot of blah blah blah. ( )
  ccathee17c | Jun 7, 2013 |
These books get more and more ridiculous I mean, Lucifer is inhabiting Bliss' body? Of courrrrrse he is but I can't help but love them. So bad, but so good. Although Jack and Schuyler really bother me as a couple. Team Oliver. I am enjoying the transition Mimi is making from spoiled brat to someone worth liking... maybe she Oliver can smooch it up later. Yes please. ( )
  aelizabethj | Apr 1, 2013 |
For my mom, Ching de la Cruz, who always said Blue Bloods would be "the one" And for Mike and Mattie, always

There had been little time to mourn.

Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods--an ancient group of vampires--now find themselves in an epic battle for survival following the stunning revelation of a young socialite's true identity and the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,407,666 books! | Top bar: Always visible