The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4) by…

The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4) (edition 2009)

by Melissa De La Cruz

Member:Bookswithbite
Title:The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4)
Authors:Melissa De La Cruz
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2009), Hardcover, 384 pages

The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

So, this book kind of annoyed me because it seemed like nothing happened. I felt like it was one giant plot exposition to carry from one exciting book to the next. At least, hopefully the next will be exciting. ( )
  kateminasian | Sep 23, 2013 |
Pretty interesting. Should have been more in depth. ( )
  nicdar111 | Jun 19, 2013 |
Actual rating: 3.5/5 stars

This book was actually a 'Let down'. I thought it was going to be pretty good, since the series is good, but it wasn't what I expected. There was a lot of blah blah blah. ( )
  ccathee17c | Jun 7, 2013 |
These books get more and more ridiculous I mean, Lucifer is inhabiting Bliss' body? Of courrrrrse he is but I can't help but love them. So bad, but so good. Although Jack and Schuyler really bother me as a couple. Team Oliver. I am enjoying the transition Mimi is making from spoiled brat to someone worth liking... maybe she Oliver can smooch it up later. Yes please. ( )
  aelizabethj | Apr 1, 2013 |
I really enjoyed this one. Not as much as I loved the first two, but it was still very relaxing and easy to read. I enjoyed the fact that it was split up so much into so many perspectives- it helped break the book up and made it easier to get through. Schuyler's character was very weak in this one, and lacked any real personality. One minute she was ''definitely staying with Oliver'' then the next minute she's ''definitely going with Jack'' and this kept switching the whole way through. I loved the other characters a lot more than I did previously. Bliss's story was captivating, and it was wonderful to get to know Mimi more- she's such an interesting character. I was very annoyed with the story surrounding Allegra, it was very flimsy and a let down, given that it's been built up during the other three books. The ending was okay, but really turned the story upside-down, so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. ( )
  nicola26 | Mar 30, 2013 |
For my mom, Ching de la Cruz, who always said Blue Bloods would be "the one" And for Mike and Mattie, always

There had been little time to mourn.

Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods--an ancient group of vampires--now find themselves in an epic battle for survival following the stunning revelation of a young socialite's true identity and the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,885,365 books! | Top bar: Always visible