The Red Sea Rules: The Same God Who Led You…

The Red Sea Rules: The Same God Who Led You In Will Lead You Out

by Robert J. Morgan

This is a great book. Robert J. Morgan is a great writer and inspiring. He reaches out to people and knows his facts. He is a good teacher and minister. This book is excellent for getting through the tough times of life. When you don't know what to do and you are facing an incredible tough challenge or situation, this book provides a way for us to focus on God and not the issue. To trust and be led by our heavenly father. There are 10 rules and each of them have been a help to me in my current situation. The chapter on "what to do when you don't know what to do" was perfect. This book has been a blessing. ( )
  Erika.D | Jan 28, 2016 |
A friend gave me this book for Christmas and I enjoyed reading it. It is one I think I will refer to in the future. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |
Read 02/15
  bobbyemccoy | Feb 21, 2015 |
Morgan's book is a guide to everyday life using passages from the Bible. His ten rules are well thought out and can apply to almost any situation. ( )
  DonnaMQuick | Aug 22, 2013 |
Excellent short list to help u understand better some of God's teachings ( )
  longhorndaniel | May 29, 2013 |

Just as Moses and the Israelites found themselves caught between "the devil and the deep Red Sea," so are we sometimes overwhelmed by life's problems. But God delivered the Israelites, and He will deliver us too.

The Red Sea Rules reveals, even in the midst of seemingly impossible situations, God's promise to make a way for us. His loving guidance will protect us through danger, illness, marital strife, financial problems--whatever challenges Satan places in our path.

Using the Israelites' story as an example, Robert Morgan offers ten sound strategies for moving from fear to faith. Among them: Realize that God means for you to be where you are. Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord. Pray.

Life is hard, especially for Christians. It is certain that we will face difficulties, and that God will allow them, as He allowed the Israelites to become trapped between Pharaoh's rushing armies and the uncrossable Red Sea. But just as certain is the fact that the same God who led us in will lead us out. As The Red Sea Rules makes comforingly clear, He is in control.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:34 -0400)

Just as Moses and the Israelites found themselves caught between 'the devil and the deep Red Sea', so are we sometimes overwhelmed by life's problems. But God delivered the Israelites, and He will deliver us too. The Red Sea reveals, even in the midst of seemingly impossible situations, God's promise to make a way for us. His loving guidance will protect us through danger, illness, marital strife, financial problems - whatever challenges Satan places in our path.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,987 books! | Top bar: Always visible