Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The TurboTax 2006 Income Tax Handbook: Taxes Made Easy. Taxes Done Right.…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312353758, Paperback)
TurboTax is the leading name in tax preparation software, used by more than 10 million filers annually. Now, for the first time ever in print, comes an official tax guide from the nation's top tax experts at TurboTax. The TurboTax 2006 Income Tax Handbook gives you the guidance you need so you can claim all the deductions you deserve---from mortgages and charitable contributions to medical expenses, education credits, and more. With hundreds of money-saving tax tips plus answers to key tax questions, this handbook contains everything you need to get your taxes done quickly and correctly.
Inside you'll find:
* An easy-to-use format: Each chapter features What's New, Frequently Asked Questions, Top Tax Tips, and Real Life Examples
* Tax laws explained in plain English
* Special user-friendly sections on taxes for homeowners, Schedule C filers, the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), tax law updates, and previews of future tax law changes
* The latest information on the most recent tax law changes and audit advice
Topics covered include:
1. Gathering everything you need to file
2. How to figure out your filing status
3. Understanding and claiming child and dependent care credits, as well as credits for the elderly or disabled
4. Filing wages and salary income
5. How to handle your interest, dividends, and capital gains
6. How to maximize your deductions, including mortgages, moving expenses, property taxes, charitable contributions, and more
7. Dealing with retirement accounts and investment income: IRAs, 401(k)s, pensions, annuities, social security, and more
8. Understanding the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
9. Schedule C filing information
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.