Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris

English (65)  Italian (1)  All languages (66)
We finally find out what happened to Harper's sister. Her step-father is back in town and some long time issues are resolved. Tolliver and her develop their relationship while the drama unfolds. I believe this is the last book in the series ? If so I will miss Harper, I enjoy her stories. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Solid addition to this well-written series. ( )
  quiBee | Jan 21, 2016 |
2.5 Stars....

Harper & Tolliver are now "officially" a couple much to the consternation of their relatives. Harper is hired by Lizzie, the daughter of a wealthy rancher, to find out more about the cause of his death.....but Harper recognizes the men who accompany Lizzie from her past. Tolliver is shot as is the detective who is trying to protect her. Tolliver's druggie father (who was married to Harper's mother) shows up and tries to make amends with Tolliver... More of Harper & Tolliver's past is revealed and the question of Harper's missing sister Cameron is divulged.

Although this is very well written and the plot contains twists & turns...parts of this were just gruesome (in my opinion). There was quite a bit of violence

I really like Harper, I like Tolliver, but I find them being a couple just creepy.... I also wasn't really thrilled with all the violence and killing. It just seems to me that Charlaine Harris is writing more & more violent stories (as was seen with the last Sookie novel) and frankly it's beginning to turn me off. I don't mind some violence, after all this is a "Mystery" series, but all the added violence just kills (pun intended) the story for me.

Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
I never finished this book... I didn't like it... I liked book 1 but struggled with book 2 and 3. Book 4, I just didn't want to invest anymore time. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
To my son Patrick, simply because I think he's great.
"All right," said the straw-haired woman in the denim jacket.

Harper Connelly and her stepbrother Tolliver search for answers to the disappearance of Harper's older sister.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,054,893 books! | Top bar: Always visible