No Second Chance by Harlan Coben

No Second Chance (original 2003; edition 2004)

by Harlan Coben

Title:No Second Chance
Authors:Harlan Coben
Info:Signet (MM) (2004), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 448 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Tags:READ >2011

No Second Chance by Harlan Coben (2003)

Recently added byprivate library, turbofletch, rocambole, ryanpoole, MommaFierce, Angela.Me, FaGoo

English (32)  Dutch (3)  All languages (35)
Adrenalico e intricato al punto giusto. Un thriller che non si riesca a smettere di leggere fino alla fine. Bravissimo Coben. ( )
  Angela.Me | Nov 9, 2015 |
Well, I finally got around to reading this Coben book. It was a good story with lots of twists and turns, to keep me guessing. Dr. Seidman and his wife, Monica, have been shot and their 6 month old daughter, Tara, is missing. Monica is dead but Dr. Seidman is still hanging on to life. This story is complete with kidnapping, murder, betrayals, and plenty of cloak and dagger. It's a real page turner. Good read!!
  love2cook | Jul 23, 2015 |
Harlan Coben returns with a thriller of explosive tension and breathless psychological suspense. No Second Chance is a breakneck ride where nothing is what it seems-and where hope and fear collide in the most surprising ways.

When the first bullet hit my chest, I thought of my daughter...

Marc Seidman awakens to find himself in an ICU, hooked up to an IV, his head swathed in bandages. Twelve days earlier, he had an... ( )
  Tutter | Feb 26, 2015 |
good story about a doctor whose daughter was kidnapped and he is searching to recover her. ( )
  afarrington | Nov 16, 2014 |
great ( )
  Mamajeanne | Aug 23, 2013 |

Harlan Cobenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Witte, PaulTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
In loving memory of my mother-in-law,
Nancy Armstrong
And in celebration of her grandchildren:
Thomas, Katharine, McCallum, Reilly, Charlotte, Dovey, Benjamin, Will, Ana, Eve, Mary, Sam, Caleb and Annie
When the first bullet hit my chest, I thought of my daughter.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451210557, Mass Market Paperback)

When the first bullet hit my chest, I thought of my daughter...

Dr. Marc Seidman has been shot twice, his wife has been murdered, and his six-month-old daughter has been kidnapped. When he gets the ransom note-he knows he has only one chance to get this right. But there is nowhere he can turn and no one he can trust.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:05 -0400)

Injured by an unknown shooter who has killed his wife and abducted his baby daughter, surgeon Marc Seidman struggles with limited options when he receives a ransom note that he will never see his daughter again if he contacts the police.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,884,173 books! | Top bar: Always visible