Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas…

Three Weeks with My Brother (edition 2006)

by Nicholas Sparks, Micah Sparks

Info:Grand Central Publishing (2006), Edition: 1ST, Paperback, 368 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:***

Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks

English (35)  Italian (1)  All languages (36)
Not your typical Nicholas Sparks love story. It more a travel/biography book but it was still very enjoyable. ( )
  add_dragon | Mar 26, 2016 |
The story of their lives growing up woven into the story of their trip together. Good for any Nicholas Sparks fan. ( )
  deldevries | Jan 31, 2016 |
Awesome! I'd like to travel around the world with MY brother. They learned about themselves and each other. ( )
  Don_Mega | Dec 18, 2015 |
3 stars. I have only read 2 books by this author, and I normally wouldn't have read it but my mom recommended it. After reading this, I have a better appreciation of his work and will read more on the future. I enjoyed reading this book. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |

Nicholas Sparksprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Sparks, Micahmain authorall editionsconfirmed
A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. --Proverbs 17:17
For our family, with love

As moving as his bestselling works of fiction, Nicholas Sparks's unique memoir, written with his brother, chronicles the life-affirming journey of two brothers bound by memories, both humorous and tragicIn January 2003, Nicholas Sparks and his brother, Micah, set off on a three-week trip around the globe. It was to mark a milestone in their lives, for at thirty-seven and thirty-eight respectively, they were now the only surviving members of their family. Against the backdrop of the wonders of the world and often overtaken by their feelings, daredevil Micah and the more serious, introspective Nicholas recalled their rambunctious childhood adventures and the tragedies that tested their faith. And in the process, they discovered startling truths about loss, love, and hope.Narrated with irrepressible humor and rare candor, and including personal photos, THREE WEEKS WITH MY BROTHER reminds us to embrace life with all its uncertainties...and most of all, to cherish the joyful times, both small and momentous, and the wonderful people who make them possible.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:13 -0400)

In January 2003, Nicholas Sparks and his brother Micah set off on a three-week-trip around the world. It was to mark a milestone in their lives, for at 37 and 38 respectively, they were now the only surviving members of their family. As they travel the globe, the intimate story of their family unfolds in the details of the untimely deaths of their parents and only sister. Against the backdrop of the wonders of the world, the Sparks brothers band together to heal, to remember, and to learn to live life to the fullest.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,791,172 books! | Top bar: Always visible