The Wedding Gift Goof by Carolyn Keene
31None357,052NoneNone

No reviews

A SAD STORY FOR A HAPPY DAY

Nancy's teacher is getting married, and the whole class has chipped in to get her a gift. Bess was put in charge of the money, and now she's horrified. The money has just disappeared!

It's almost time to say, "I do." But who took the money? Everyone is saying: "I didn't. I didn't." And Nancy doesn't have a clue. Not yet. But she will . . .and what a surprise it will be!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:42 -0400)

Nancy's teacher is getting married, and the class has collected fifty dollars to buy her a nice gift. When the money goes missing, Nancy must find it before the wedding.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,208,904 books! | Top bar: Always visible