Zoey Fools Around by Katherine Applegate

Zoey Fools Around

by Katherine Applegate

I read these during my early teens but I don't think I ever finished the series which is a shame, I think I'd like to as I really loved them back then. I'm not sure I would really enjoy reading them now though. They were fun, soapy sort of reads about a bunch of teenage friends who had grown up and knew each other pretty well. All about love, life and all that. ( )
  Ayling | Dec 28, 2010 |
With its enticing, gossipy story lines and better-than-average character development (seductive, manipulative, Claire, who seems poised to become the series villainess, is more unhappy and confused than evil), this novel is likely to hook its intended audience.
added by Shortride | editPublishers Weekly (Feb 28, 1994)

Zoey fools around

They've all grown up together on a tiny island. They think they know everything about one another. . .but they're only just beginning to find out the truth.

Zoey fools around , and it turns their world upside down. New couples are formed, friends become enemies, and secrets and unearthed. . .

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:37 -0400)

Teenagers on a small island have grown up together and think they know each other until Zoey fools around and their world is turned upside down.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,722,260 books! | Top bar: Always visible