No title

Title:
Authors:
Info:
Collections:

How to Instantly Connect with Anyone: 96 All-New Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes

I am always trying to improve my communication skills and I happened to come across this book at my library. I took one glance through the book and said I just have to check this out. The 96 tricks that the author discusses to the book are right on the money. I do hope that I will be able to follow and implement some /all of them in my life/ ( )
  laws | Oct 30, 2009 |
For all the hair styling, shoe shining, suit buying, and personality projecting we do, we never really know why some people succeed in life and others don't. (Introduction)
Ever since Mommy yanked you out from hiding behind her skirts and told you to look people in the eyes, you've known how crucial good eye contact is.

This sequel to Leil’s international top selling “How to Talk to Anyone” makes you a master communicator with 96 all new cutting-edge communication “Little Tricks” for big success in business and social relationships—in person, by email, and on the phone. It has been praised as the 21st century version of “How to Win Friends and Influence People,” and was nominated one of the five best books in psychology by “Books for a Better Life!”

The author introduces the psychologically sound concept, “Emotional Prediction” or E.P. which you can employ with everyone. Here are the ten sections of the book:

7 Little Tricks to Make a Great Impression Before People Even Meet You

11 Little Tricks to Take the “Hell” Out of “Hello,” and Put the “Good” in “Good-bye”

12 Little Tricks to Develop an Extraordinary Gift of Gab

10 Little Tricks to Actually Enjoy Parties

5 Little Tricks to Handle the Good, the Bad, and the Bummers

12 Little Tricks to Avoid the 13 Most Common Dumb Things You Should NEVER Say or Do

13 Little Tricks to be a Cool Communicator

11 Little Tricks to Give Your E-Mail Today’s Personality and Tomorrow’s Professionalism

10 Little Tricks to Make an Impression on your Cell (A.K.A. “Phone”)

5 Little Tricks to Deepen the Relationships You Already Have

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:20:58 -0400)

Some people, regardless of money, education, looks or personality, make an impression wherever they go - they are master communicators, and everyone enjoys talking to them. How to Instantly Connect with Anyone shows you how to be one of those lucky few. Lowndes' tips and tricks will help you: meet new people and speak with confidence; be credible and charismatic in every social and business situation; make friends and important contacts wherever you go; and, command the respect of everyone you meet.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,443,102 books! | Top bar: Always visible