Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Language of Animals: 7 Steps to Communicating with Animals
by Carol Gurney
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0440509122, Paperback)A Step-by-Step Program for Communicating With Your Animals
The human/animal spiritual connection is a powerful one. In this astounding guide, renowned animal communicator Carol Gurney draws upon fifteen years of successful communication with animals to offer animal lovers what they’ve always longed for: a simple, effective method for “listening to” and communicating with their animals.
Based on her successful 7-step HeartTalk ProgramSM, which has already helped thousands of people understand their basic telepathic connection with animals, Gurney outlines the principles of “heart-to-heart” communication, showing you how to open your heart to a more meaningful connection with the animals you love. Learn how to:
* Understand your animal’s needs, feelings, and innermost thoughts so you can discover who he or she really is
* Develop long-distance communication skills to locate lost or stolen animals
* Understand animals’ physical feelings so you can help comfort them when they are sick or injured
* Emotionally prepare yourself for the death of your beloved animal
* Discover how animals can be your best teachers in helping you to love yourself
* Actually communicate telepathically with the loving beings that share your world!
Animals are not only our loyal companions; they are our guides, our healers, our link to the simple wisdom of the natural world. Filled with amazing real-life stories of human/animal communication, The Language of Animals is a must for every animal enthusiast–and a loving gift to the engaging, expressive animals who have so much to share.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:38 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.