Cowboy Pride by Anne McAllister
201515,329 (4.25)None

Cowboy Pride by Anne McAllister
The Tanner Brothers #5

Jed and Brenna were in love at one time and for eleven years Brenna has wondered why Jed turned his back on her. A successful artist she has lived in New York, married, lost her husband and is pregnant when she returns to the ranch to help her father out after is stroke. Jed is working on a nearby ranch, raising his nephew Tuck and rather curmudgeonly. He wants NOTHING to do with Brenna…or so he says…though they are thrust together often as he helps on the ranch and she teaches Tuck art. Jed is a man of principles with a secret that keeps him from really living and loving – when his secret finally comes out the marriage of convenience becomes a whole lot more.

As I read I felt this story had an old feel to it so looked it up and found that it was originally published in 1996. So, I was right and yet the story is just as valid today as it no doubt was over 20 years ago. Pride does not make it easy sometimes and it definitely did not make Jed’s life easier.

I enjoyed this book and want to thank NetGalley and Tule Publishing for the copy. This is my honest review.

4 Stars ( )
  CathyGeha | Feb 7, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,745,840 books! | Top bar: Always visible