The Secret of Cacklefur Castle (Geronimo…

The Secret of Cacklefur Castle (Geronimo Stilton, No. 22) (edition 2005)

by Geronimo Stilton

Member:sjpike
Title:The Secret of Cacklefur Castle (Geronimo Stilton, No. 22)
Authors:Geronimo Stilton
Info:Scholastic Paperbacks (2005), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 128 pages
Collections:S571 (inactive)
Tags:lower elementary, upper elementary, humor, mice, mystery, adventure, scary, animal fantasy, childrens, juvenile

The Secret of Cacklefur Castle by Geronimo Stilton

i like this book and rate it 4 out of 5 because i would read it again if i had to. interesting book but can't really say why i rate it 4 out of 5. funny!!! ( )
  jemimahmatarau2012 | Jul 31, 2012 |
2011-10-04
  Petit-Enghien | Oct 6, 2011 |
Geronimo is invited by is old friend to her creepy castle to spend time together when it turns out that she had "mouse-napped" him! He is stuck in the castle surrounded by her creepy family without knowing if he will be able to escape back to his safe home in New Mouse City.

Geronimo Stilton is perhaps the greatest series of books for children 7-9. Each book comes with colourful pictures, little embellished sentences diagonally along the page, and bolded and uniquely fonted words at appropriate intervals. The book is laid out like an actual journal with side notes, lists, sticky-notes and snap-shots of clues or important objects. Fun would be a very appropriate description for this series. A must read for all kids! ( )
  sprowse | Dec 7, 2009 |
Creepella von cacklefur returns!
  alexlea | Jul 13, 2009 |

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Moldy mozzarella, it was every mouse's worst nightmare! My old friend Creepella von Cacklefur called me one night and ordered me to join her for the weekend at her family's spooky castle. And before I could say "boo!" she'd mouse-napped me! Now I was stuck in the gloomiest, eeriest castle I'd ever seen. Even worse, I was surrounded by Creepella's creepy family! Oh, would I ever escape back to my safe, cozy mouse hole in New Mouse City?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:52:26 -0400)

Geronimo is invited by his friend Creepella von Cacklefur to her family's spooky castle, and he is surrounded by the gloom of the castle as well as by Creepella's creepy family!

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,914,716 books! | Top bar: Always visible