The Wild, Wild West by Geronimo Stilton

The Wild, Wild West

by Geronimo Stilton

English (5)  Spanish (1)  All (6)
Geronimo Stilton, fraidy-mouse extraordinaire, is traveling to the Wild West! Geronimo is the editor of the local newspaper. He is a calm mouse. He is a mouse who enjoys sitting at home, listening to classical music and drinking a nice cup of hot cheddar cheese tea.

Geronimo learns to rope and ride in the Wild West and he stands up to the town bullies. In the end ... well you have to read the book to find that out.

I enjoyed reading this Geronimo Stilton book as it addressed Native American tribes to some extent, delivered great vocabulary regarding horses, and actually threw in a little twist at the end. Stilton fans will love reading this book. ( )
  weisser4 | Jun 3, 2014 |
Geronimo goes to the wild,wild west and meets a huge guy with gigantic muscles. He and the same guy hate each other and Geronimo hears that a group of mice come every year to frighten everyone in the city. The boss of the mice and Geronimo start a contest. The contest is that they have to train the boss has at his ranch. Geronimo accepts the contest to let the river go through the city again. (The boss of the mice closed down the river that went through the city). If you want to know more about this book then find it in the library and read it! ( )
  gvandevel | Oct 24, 2010 |
Geronimo travels to the wild wild west
  alexlea | Jul 13, 2009 |
I liked it alot because I liked it when the bull trampled over its owner. I liked when the gun mice went to Cactus City. It was funny when Mike Muscular Mouse said "you again!?" to Gerry Berry, which is Geronimo Stilton. I liked when Mike threw Gerry Berry onto a loose board and on the other end, there was a watermelon and it flung over and hit Mike in the head. It was funny! I liked when Trap knocked over the vase in the window and it hit Mike. When Trap knocked over the vase and after it hit Mike in the head, Gerry Berry's head was out the window--when he saw him, he said "you again?". ( )
  skeeterbo | May 27, 2008 |
"Geronimo Stilton" is a mouse who runs a newspaper, and loves to write adventure stories. This tale of adventure takes place in the Wild West of America.
A more advanced chapter book, 108 pages, with full colour illustrations on every page, lots of slang, humour and cheesy silliness. Typography changes frequently to emphasize descriptive words (colours, adjectives). Suitable to read aloud to grade 1-2 or for advanced readers to read alone. Includes a dictionary of wild west words at the end, and some jokes.
The books are originally written in Italian, and the author's name is not acknowledged, nor is the translator. Copyright is owned by Edizione Piemme S.p.A. in Italy. ( )
  tripleblessings | Apr 27, 2006 |

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Jumpin' gerbil babies, I was so excited! I was heading to America for the first time ever. Thea, Trap, and Benjamin were all coming with me. And we were going to visit a real ranch and go riding and herding cattle cowboy-style! It was sure to be my most whisker-licking-good adventure yet.

***This is the first Geronimo adventure set in the U.S. and written specifically for the U.S. market.***

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:15 -0400)

Geronimo Stilton finds himself in the wild West, where he gets into a showdown with an evil rat.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,743,314 books! | Top bar: Always visible