Little Red Snapperhood: A Fishy Fairy Tale…

Little Red Snapperhood: A Fishy Fairy Tale

by Neal W. Gilbertsen, Evon Zerbetz (Illustrator)

302367,255 (4)None

This is a spin off story of Little Red Riding Hood. The more major elements of the fairy take are kept in tack in this story, but the smaller details are changed to fit the theme of underwater- ocean life. ( )
  chelseaandrews | Apr 4, 2016 |
Oh my, right off the bat we meet Miss Little Red Snapper hood who engages in a feast of quasi- cannibalism (We have some graphic Octopus pie happening here- proceed at your own risk.)
Eventually as with all the little reds... we encounter the slimy guy , in this case, an eel, out to take advantage of the young girls delightful pie, as she is on her way to grand-fish's house, traipsing through the Kelp forest.

In a sweet twist of political correctness, as the eel just shoos old grams out of her comfy bed. No murderous plot of When Little red arrives, the big bad eel pounces on little red and steals her octi-pie.. and in that moment- well I'll let you read the rest of this chummy story..... I'd hate to give it away.

This is a five star story all the way. I strongly suggest this read. It's quite good fun- unless you are into that 'everybody dies a horrible bloody death-the end' kind of thing. In which case.. this book is not for you ( )
  SalemDjembe | Sep 23, 2015 |

Gilbertsen, Neal W.Authorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Zerbetz, EvonIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

A rhyming, undersea adaptation of Little Red Riding Hood in which a little fish meets a wolf eel as she carries a baked octopi to her grandmother's house.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,440,183 books! | Top bar: Always visible