Olive, My Love by Vivian Walsh

Olive, My Love

by Vivian Walsh

Other authors: J.otto Seibold (Illustrator)

Have you ever read a book called Olive my love?"it is so fun to read! It is a valentine book. Some people think that my friend is sad is the best but I still think Olive my love is the best. You should make sure to read this book because in the middle Olive gets to jump to the end of the hill. This book is for first-graders and second graders.Olive is the special character because he gets to jump to the end of the hill but not the others. My favorite part is when Olive looks at the nut slide from the squirrels house. You can get this book at the library. Or online.type in www.OLIVE MY LOVE.com. And it should pop up.TRY IT!I think that Olive my love is the best book in town.One big raeson is that Olive gets to jump to the end of the hill with the spiders web.A nother raeson is that Olive is cooking and something special happens! ( )
  Roslyn_First_Grade | Apr 3, 2017 |
The book was long and drawn out. It wasnt very exciting. This is a book about Olive returning a heart to her friend, who dropped it by her house. This would be a great book to read on Valentine's Day, but there are more exciting books to read rather than this one. ( )
  Mmarcel2011 | Mar 18, 2013 |
Olive finds Dexter's heart on her doorstep, while on her way to return Dexter's heart she meets some friends who want to help her give his heart back. She finally gets to Dexter's house and finds out Dexter left his heart there for her. She did not get the note with it so she did not know. Olive was so surprised and happy, they had a picnic with all their friends and the heart filled with bonbons. This is a good book to teach children if you find something that is not yours you should return it and not keep it. ( )
  PaigeCostella | Sep 5, 2011 |
This is the moderately cute sequel to Olive, the Other Reindeer; this time Olive is pondering lost hearts and how to return them. Her friend Dexter sings about "all of my love" and leaves a giant heart at Olive's door. Olive thinks he's lost it and goes on a quest to return it to him. As she goes, she meets various odd characters, a squirrel and a spider, who help her in her quest.

Olive is still her sweet, naive self; her little cricket friend is still there; we see a brief glimpse of her old friend, the penguin (I forget his name). Maybe Olive just didn't need a sequel and that's why this one feels lackluster. The artwork is typical of J. Otto Seibold - flat, two-dimensional, very vivid colors - pinks and reds predominate. Moderately cute, inoffensive, but nothing special. ( )
  allawishus | Jan 6, 2011 |
Love the artwork but the story didn't work for me. ( )
  bookokie | Mar 12, 2009 |

Vivian Walshprimary authorall editionscalculated
Seibold, J.ottoIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
To Cecelia, which rhymes with Amelia, ALL OF my love - VW
For T., A., and U. - JoS
One afternoon, Olive was baking her favorite treat, dog biscuits.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0152047204, Hardcover)

The beloved--but confused--pup Olive is back! But this time she's not heading off to the North Pole to help Santa. . . . This time she's out to return a one-of-a-kind lost object: a heart. And not just any heart, but a heart as large as Olive's own.

In her search to find its one, true owner, she makes the acquaintance of a cast of characters who show her what it truly means to give all of one's love.

Only J.otto Seibold and Vivian Walsh could have dreamed up this wacky and wittily heartwarming story in which anything can happen if you only follow your heart.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:46 -0400)

Olive the dog goes to great lengths to return the giant heart that her friend Dexter left on her doorstep.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,991,660 books! | Top bar: Always visible