Hot for the Holidays [Anthology 4-in-1] by…
Recently added byIrena., msralways, duchessp, Misty14, sbuntyn, private library, syaffolee, Debbie97462, Lori.Slade

English (9)  Dutch (1)  All languages (10)
I felt it wasn't really necessary to the series as a whole, but it was a good enough read. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Vampire's Ball - Angela Knight - 4 Stars - I really enjoy Knight's spin on Avalon. It's one of my favorites. Kat and Ridge are really good characters, so are Lance and Grace. I look forward to learning more about the Mageverse.

A Little Night Magic - Allyson James - 3 Stars - Good story but kind of drawn out a bit longer than it needed to be.

Sweet Enchantment - Anya Bast - 1 1/2 Stars - OMG finally done! This story was equal parts too slow and too fast. Over detailed and terrible pace.

A Christmas Kiss - Lora Leigh - 4 3/4 Stars - Lora Leigh never fails me. I was captured by the 1st chapter and totally addicted to the following 9. Though this is the first time I've encountered Hawke and Jess I must say I love them just as much as I love her other characters. Though their story was short I felt it was complete. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |
only read lora leigh's a christmas kiss. ( )
  ayliang | Jun 11, 2014 |
Quick read between Pendergast novels. Worth the time if you follow any of the series authors. ( )
  lesmel | May 16, 2013 |
A CHRISTMAS KISS

When I first read this story I didn't remember who Hawke and Jeeica were. It had been a long time between these two character's story and when they had originally appeared. Since I start reading the Breed books in chronological order I now remember. I am glad that Lora finally gave these two there happy ending. I am also glad that Lora explained why Jessica betrayed the Breeds that she loved. There is a lot packed into this book, a trust human once again betraying the Breeds, Christmas at Haven and Mating Heat. What more could a loyal fan ask for? This a great, quick read for a summer afternoon at the pool or the beach and a very good addition to the overall story. ( )
  LadyIsis | Jun 29, 2012 |

Leigh, LoraContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bast, AnyaContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
James, AllysonContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Knight, AngelaContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
There was something about a winter snowfall that Jessica Raines had always loved. ("A Christmas Kiss" / Lora Leigh)
Hot for the Holidays is an anthology containing four short stories:

* "Vampire’s Ball" by Angela Knight

* "A Little Night Magic" by Allyson James

* "Sweet Enchantment" by Anya Bast

* "A Christmas Kiss" by Lora Leigh

Together, they're going to make readers hot for the holidays. Featuring four all-new novellas of sensual surprises and seasonal spirits, this collection includes a new tale of the Breeds from Lora Leigh and a return to the world of the Mageverse from Angela Knight.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,288,125 books! | Top bar: Always visible