The Walking Dead Volume 11: Fear The Hunters…

The Walking Dead Volume 11: Fear The Hunters (edition 2010)

by Robert Kirkman

Title:The Walking Dead Volume 11: Fear The Hunters
Authors:Robert Kirkman
Info:Image Comics (2010), Paperback, 136 pages
Tags:Read in 2012, graphic novel, post-apocalyptic, zombies, survival, virus

The Walking Dead, Volume 11: Fear the Hunters by Robert Kirkman

English (16)  French (1)  All languages (17)
***Spoilers ahead***

It was only a matter of time before the issue of Cannabalism was introduced. Makes sense that in times of scarcity of food and starvation a possibility, that people would turn to eating other people for meat. Tragic really. Especially since there are limited humans still around to eat as most of them are Zombies.

I am so glad Dale finally died, he was starting to annoy me by insisting that the comic become boring and everybody stay at one place. Father Gabriel was just plain weird and I really want everybody to get to Washington so I can see if there is an explanation for the dead walking. Is Eugene who he says he is?

All in all another great volume. ( )
  KittyBimble | Nov 26, 2015 |
"I'm tainted meat! Tainted meat!"

Oh how I miss Dale. Following both the comic series AND the TV show is starting to get confusing, I'll think one thing happened on TV but it was really the book and vice versa. Oh we'll either way, I can't wait to read the next book. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
The survivors meet some new people, and suffer multiple tragedies unrelated to the zombies. How they deal with the tragedies changes them and their relationships.

Holy guacamole. Even by The Walking Dead standards, this volume is really, really crazy. Really. Especially considering there are almost no zombies in it. No wonder there were two slow volumes in a row before this. ( )
  norabelle414 | Apr 16, 2014 |
Wow! I barely had the stomach for this story line. It started out violent and macabre, and then got worse! ( )
  AnnaAbner | Dec 29, 2013 |
  AnnaAbner | Dec 27, 2013 |

Robert Kirkmanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Adlard, CharlieIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Rathburn, CliffIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

"No one is safe in the aftermath of the most shocking Walking Dead storyline yet! The remaining survivors continue the road to Washington DC, but not everyone will make it out alive!"--Amazon.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,895,238 books! | Top bar: Always visible