Critical Judgment by Michael Palmer

Critical Judgment (original 1996; edition 1998)

by Michael Palmer (Author)

Member:lightshimmer
Title:Critical Judgment
Authors:Michael Palmer (Author)
Info:Bantam Books (1998), Edition: Reprint, 450 pages

Critical Judgment by Michael Palmer (1996)

I'm really enjoying this so far. The toddler keeps interrupting me though, and has twice hid the book from me. So it's taking a while.

*edit to say that I'm not ignoring my kid to read this book. He's playing with toys or napping when I pick it up, but it's like he KNOWS
  lightshimmer | Apr 22, 2016 |
A great mystery for conspiracy theorists. I really liked the characters, the style, everything but the plot. It was too far-fetched for a mystery. It would have fit better in a sci-fi futuristic book. It would make sense as a cautionary tale, but not in a vein of realism. ( )
  AliceAnna | Oct 18, 2014 |
Not as good as some of his other books. (Feb 08) ( )
  mtgirl | Mar 29, 2008 |
  kattykathy | May 7, 2007 |

Michael Palmerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Salminen, RaimoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To My Sisters Donna Palmer Prince and Susan Palmer Terry for always being there for me And in Loving memory of our mother
It was just after noon when the flickering lights began again ----- countless slivers of rainbow bathing the inside of his eyes.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0553574086, Mass Market Paperback)

In the tiny town of Patience, California, newcomer Dr. Abby Dolan has noticed a frightening syndrome among her emergency room patients.  It begins with a baffling, seemingly minor set of symptoms, but builds relentlessly until it plunges its victims into insane, murderous rages.  As she searches for clues to this deadly mystery, Abby's superiors make it clear her probing is unwelcome.

Soon Abby will learn just how high the cost of the truth may be--and how far someone will go to keep a lethal secret.  But she may not find the answer until it's too late to save her patients, her career...her life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:19 -0400)

A doctor takes on a chemical plant which is polluting a small town. Dr. Abby Dolan decides to act after she is nearly killed by a patient rendered mad by toxins. A dangerous crusade as the plant belongs to a powerful corporation. By the author of Silent Treatment.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,437,621 books! | Top bar: Always visible