Bed of Roses (The Bride Quartet, Book 2) by…

Bed of Roses (The Bride Quartet, Book 2) (2009)

by Nora Roberts

Series: The Bride Quartet (2)

English (53)  Spanish (1)  All languages (54)
So I've just began reading Bed of Roses and so far so good... in love with these ladies and their business, and Emma is so romantic just like me, this makes me want to see her happily-ever-after more than any of the other girls.

I love Emma and Jack together and the date in the art gallery made me laugh so hard. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
A sweet romance from one of my favorite authors. ( )
  LeahDee | Jan 24, 2016 |
Old-fashioned Nora Roberts: maybe not brilliant, but like a warm, soft, cosy sweater that you know will make you feel good every time.
Wonderful characters, wonderful male and female friendships and conversations, interesting jobs, simple but sweet love story.

Rating: B ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
4 ½ Stars ( )
  BookaholicCat | Mar 4, 2015 |
Though there are few surprises in this cute courtship, those with a TiVo full of Bridezillas should enjoy it, thanks largely to Roberts's effortless wit.
added by Shortride | editPublishers Weekly (Aug 24, 2009)

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dawe, AngelaReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
And 'tis my faith that every flower
Enjoys the air it breathes.
Wordsworth
Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
Bruce Lee
For girlfriends
Romance, in Emmaline's opinion, made being a woman special.

Since she was a little girl, Emma Grant has always loved romance. So it's really no surprise that she has found her calling as a wedding florist. She gets to play with flowers every day and work with her three best friends in the process. She couldn't ask for a better job. And on the surface, Emma's love life seems to be thriving. Slim and sultry, she brings color into every room she enters, just like the arrangements she creates. Though men swarm around her, she still hasn't found Mr. Right. And the last place she's looking is right under her nose. But that's just where Jack Cooke is. He's been best friends with Parker's brother for years, which makes him practically family. But the architect has begun to admit to himself that his feelings for Emma have developed into much more than friendship. And when Emma returns his passion - kiss for blistering kiss - things start to get complicated at Vows. Jack has never been big on commitment. Emma yearns for a lifelong love affair. And if the two are to find common ground, they must trust in their history - and in their hearts.

The four founders of Vows, Connecticut's premier wedding planning company, were childhood friends. Join in this colorful tangle of family ties, old friends, and newfound passion.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 469 books! | Top bar: Always visible