Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts

Bed of Roses (2009)

by Nora Roberts

Series: The Bride Quartet (2)

English (48)  Spanish (1)  All languages (49)
Though I didn't like it as much as "Vision in White," I enjoyed this book. I cried at the end. Nora's the only one who knows how to make me cry, but in a good way. ;) ( )
  RobynBachar | Feb 27, 2014 |
Nora Roberts is on the top of her game with this quartet. I love the character development and the friends that are the core of the story. Really enjoying these books. ( )
  reckshow | Jan 21, 2014 |
I really liked Emma and Jack but I think in this series my heart belongs to Carter. :) ( )
  CCleveland | Nov 27, 2013 |
want to give it 3.5 ( )
  Talthor | Oct 20, 2013 |
Second in the bride series. A good beach read. In this book we have the florist and the family friend falling in love. No surprises, but totally satisfying. ( )
  bookwormteri | Sep 17, 2013 |
Though there are few surprises in this cute courtship, those with a TiVo full of Bridezillas should enjoy it, thanks largely to Roberts's effortless wit.
added by Shortride | editPublishers Weekly (Aug 24, 2009)

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dawe, AngelaReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For girlfriends
Romance, in Emmaline's opinion, made being a woman special.

Since she was a little girl, Emma Grant has always loved romance. So it's really no surprise that she has found her calling as a wedding florist. She gets to play with flowers every day and work with her three best friends in the process. She couldn't ask for a better job. And on the surface, Emma's love life seems to be thriving. Slim and sultry, she brings color into every room she enters, just like the arrangements she creates. Though men swarm around her, she still hasn't found Mr. Right. And the last place she's looking is right under her nose. But that's just where Jack Cooke is. He's been best friends with Parker's brother for years, which makes him practically family. But the architect has begun to admit to himself that his feelings for Emma have developed into much more than friendship. And when Emma returns his passion - kiss for blistering kiss - things start to get complicated at Vows. Jack has never been big on commitment. Emma yearns for a lifelong love affair. And if the two are to find common ground, they must trust in their history - and in their hearts.

The four founders of Vows, Connecticut's premier wedding planning company, were childhood friends. Join in this colorful tangle of family ties, old friends, and newfound passion.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,549,393 books! | Top bar: Always visible