The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

The Summer I Turned Pretty (edition 2010)

by Jenny Han

Title:The Summer I Turned Pretty
Authors:Jenny Han
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2010), Edition: 1, Paperback, 304 pages

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

English (84)  Spanish (1)  All languages (85)
Good summer reading recommendation for tweens and young teens... older teens may not be interested ( )
  mleivers | Aug 29, 2016 |
Overall, I liked this book. I did find the main character, Belly, to be a bit whiny and annoying sometimes. The fact that she was only 15/16 made me forgive it (to a degree) because she's still growing up and is unsure about herself. The ending bothered me a bit, though. It wasn't really a cliffhanger, but I was left with a lot of questions. ( )
  missyk0117 | Jun 20, 2016 |
I have seen this book sitting on the shelf at work for over 3 years now. I was wandering the YA section on Tuesday, looking for some books to take home (my good buddy Shonica stocks our YA section with the best books!), and I finally decided to grab it and read it. I have to say, I'm a little upset with myself that I didn't pick this one up sooner. It is a really good book. I have already put books 2 & 3 on hold. I can't wait to see where Belly, Jeremiah, and Conrad's story goes next! ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
I just finished this book like 2 minutes ago and OH MY GOD it is AMAZING!!! At first I was a little skeptical because I don't read the whole beachy romance novels, or romance novels in general but this one just pulled me in and made me fall in love! The characters the romance, the fights, the sadness, it was just a heap of emotion.
  bethanyrenee13 | May 13, 2016 |
This is one of my top favorite books. I love how this book was written and I just think it flowed really well. Belly spends the summer at the beach every year but this summer was different because she was finally old enough to hang with the guys. Conrad and Jeremiah were a little older than Belly so it was weird when she tried to hang out with the boys. This summer when she turned 16 a lot has happened and is filled with drama. ( )
  LMarkowitz | Apr 14, 2016 |
To the most important sister women in my life and especially Claire
I say, "I can't believe you're really here."

Belly spends the summer she turns sixteen at the beach just like every other summer of her life, but this time things are very different.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,818,267 books! | Top bar: Always visible