Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 13 by…

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 13 (original 2009; edition 2009)

by Bisco Hatori

Member:DovSherman
Title:Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 13
Authors:Bisco Hatori
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2009), Paperback, 200 pages
Collections:Manga
Rating:*****
Tags:transgender, cross-dressing, manga

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 13 by Bisco Hatori (2009)

It was great. ( )
  bit-of-a-list-tiger | Sep 12, 2018 |
God, this made me cry, laugh, giggle snort and cry again. ugh. I'm a mess! ( )
  Swibells | Jul 18, 2018 |
Lots of plot happen in this volume. Everyone now but Tamaki knows how who feels about who. In addition to the over-the-top humor, there is some serious stuff happening. It ends with a little bit of a cliffhanger but I am very interested to see how this is going to work out. Haruhi is also trying to change herself, to be more interested and involved in the world around her. She does not know what to do about her feelings but she does not feel like she 'deserves' him so she is going to change. I think that will add an interesting layer to the plot. Not much more in this wonderful series.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
I love Ouran so much. There's so much freaking plot development in this volume. Haruhi is the cutest. Hikaru being torn in separate ways... Tamaki makes me laugh all the freaking time. I just love Ouran. It makes me very very happy. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Mar 30, 2015 |
Another great volume. In this volume, one of the Host Club members finally comes to a realization about love. ( )
  timothyl33 | Mar 17, 2011 |
For some reason, this book is being matched with a totally different book. I have no idea why, since they're in completely different languages!

"Mei, wanting Haruhi to face up to her feelings, leaves out a magazine that has a checklist for determining whether a girl is in love. As Haruhi reads through the checklist, she realizes that one host may have captured her heart without her even knowing" -- from publisher's web site.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,496,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible