Iced (Regan Reilly Mysteries, No. 3) by…

Iced (Regan Reilly Mysteries, No. 3) (1994)

by Carol Higgins Clark

I forgot all about this series. I haven't read one of the Regan Reilly mysteries in years. Iced was located in Aspen just around the Christmas Holiday.

Some paintings are stolen and one of the help is suspected of orchestrating the theft. He is missing and everyone assumes he left town.

Regan doesn't believe that the person who everyone suspects actually heisted the paintings because of certain things that she notices, such as; freezing food, not taking all his belongings, just little things like that.

I loved the ending and even laughed while reading the book. I am glad I read this book. ( )
  crazy4reading | Oct 9, 2014 |
Painting have gone missing from homes and one of the caretakers is suspected. Regan tries to solve these mysteries and takes us on an adventure in the process. I would have never guessed how it ended! ( )
  sheriefx | Jun 1, 2010 |
Written by Carol Higgins Clark; not Mary Higgins Clark

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446601985, Mass Market Paperback)

Solving A Crime at A Ski Resort can be All Downhill! P.I. Regan Reilly has high hopes for her Aspen vacation. But a mystery soon has the chic detective snooping rather than skiing. Million-dollar paintings have been disappearing, and an old friend of Regan's-a folksy ex-con named Eben Bean-has vanished too. Everyone except Regan believes Eben has gone bad...again. Her hunt to find him leads away from the tourist crowd into the founding families of this former frontier town. She never expects to get in hot water with a wild and woolly seventy-something lady who has a shocking secret she'd die to keep. Or get in over her head trying to save a famous portrait a dangerous criminal would kill to steal. Now the snow is falling, the plot is thickening, and Regan is engaged in a different winter sport, one that's right up her alley-trying to catch a thief!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:51 -0400)

PI Regan Reilly investigates the theft of paintings from the vacation home of friends in Colorado. The suspect is the home's caretaker who has disappeared, but Reilly, who helped him get the job, believes he is innocent. The setting is the skiing resort of Aspen.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,679,262 books! | Top bar: Always visible