Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson

Sam's Letters to Jennifer (edition 2004)

by James Patterson

Member:monika868
Title:Sam's Letters to Jennifer
Authors:James Patterson
Info:Little, Brown (2004), Hardcover
Rating:*****

Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson

Recently added byrena75, private library

English (55)  Lithuanian (2)  All languages (57)
A wonderful look at love, real love, and its twist and turns. ( )
  whybehave2002 | Aug 20, 2018 |
I loved the story and found it to be extremely adorable. The parts where we heard more involving the actual letters to Jennifer were extremely touching. However, I found myself enjoying the romance storyline better because I feel that it was more intriguing. The romance that Jennifer is involved in had me continuously turning the pages. ( )
  morganmcb19 | Jun 4, 2018 |
I grabbed this one because it was on our shelf and I knew I could read it in basically less than a day. I have read a lot of James Patterson, and his books, while not great literature, keep you turning pages. This book was more on the romance side of things, and while I enjoyed much of it, there were too many chapters (and when I say chapters, bear in mind that they are three pages long and probably less than 200 words) spent with one character telling the other one how much they loved them. I am all for a little romance or declaration of love in a story, but it was a bit over the top. Overall, not a terrible read, but not one I will remember.

PS: I am obviously not the target audience for this type of book so take my review for what it is. ( )
  msaucier818 | Apr 9, 2018 |
An okay read, but one is enough. I am not really tempted to read the other book Patterson wrote in this format (Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas). ( )
  SMBrick | Feb 25, 2018 |
Have you ever received a letter that would change your life completely? That's what happens to Jennifer . . .
  MerrittGibsonLibrary | Jul 2, 2016 |
Sam and I are sitting on a mostly deserted beach on Lake Michigan a little north of the Drake Hotel in Chicago.
You are my light; you are my endless summer.

Have you ever gotten a letter that changed your life completely?

Sam's Letters to Jennifer is a novel about that kind of drama. In it, a woman is summoned back to the town where she grew up. And in the house where she spent her most magical years she finds a series of letters addressed to her. Each of those letters is a piece of a story that will upend completely the world she thought she knew - and throw her into a love more powerful than she ever imagined could be possible. Two extraordinary love stories are entwined here, full of hope and pain and emotions that never die down.

Grief-stricken by a recent tragedy, Jennifer returns to the resort village where she grew up to help her beloved grandmother. There, Jennifer will discover new meaning in life and experience not one, but two of the most amazing love stories ever.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:11 -0400)

A woman is summoned back to the town in which she grew up where she finds a series of letters addressed to her.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,362,489 books! | Top bar: Always visible