Don't Know Much About Literature: What…

Don't Know Much About Literature: What You Need to Know but Never… (edition 2009)

by Kenneth C. Davis (Author)

Member:gregvogl
Title:Don't Know Much About Literature: What You Need to Know but Never Learned About Great Books and Authors (Don't Know Much About Series)
Authors:Kenneth C. Davis (Author)
Info:Harper Paperbacks (2009), Edition: Original, 240 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:literature, fiction

Don't Know Much About Literature by Kenneth C. Davis

A fun trivia book about classic literature. Each page is a different subject, like "Fictional First Lines," "Banned Books," or specific authors. There's a brief paragraph of information on the topic, and then a quiz. It definitely piqued my curiosity about some of the classics I'd never read, and some authors I'd never even heard of! A good way to amuse yourself while compiling an extensive reading list. ( )
  howifeelaboutbooks | Nov 4, 2015 |
Decent read for a trivia nut, though even I said "who the hell cares?" a few times. ( )
  trilliams | May 30, 2015 |

A latest addition to the best-selling series that includes Don't Know Much About Anything Else covers everything from Chaucer and Beowulf to Harry Potter and the Beats while sharing profiles of favorite authors, characters, and stories.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,532,486 books! | Top bar: Always visible