Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering…

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth

by T. Harv Eker

I do not like the fact that the Author keeps harping on his millionaire mind course. Considering that the author probably makes most of his money from giving talks and he has many centres conducting classes, I feel he is not creating anything tangible for society. A very clever and rich man.

There is also no compelling examples to help us remember. A lot of repetitive notes as well. ( )
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
Must read if you want to increase your mental money "bucket"! ( )
  CarmaSpence | Jul 26, 2018 |
"Who The Heck is T. Harv Eker and Why Should I Read This Book?" is the title of the first chapter. I won't give away the secret, but I'll tell you this much: T.H. Eker is worth millions. That's why you should read this book.

The book is divided into two parts: 1) Your Money Blueprint and 2) The Wealth Files: Seventeen Ways Rick People Think AND Act Differently From Poor and Middle-Class People. We'll skip Part One and go straight to Part Two.

These Seventeen Maxims for Wealth comprise roughly 130 pages of text, so I won't hope to cover tham all. Instead, I'll list my favorite Maxim.

#7: RICH PEOPLE ASSOCIATE WITH POSITIVE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE. POOR PEOPLE ASSOCIATE WITH NEGATIVE OR UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.
The real reason I chose thie Wealth File is for this thought (and for my money, it's the best line in the book): "Instead of mocking rich people, model them. Instead of shying away from rich poeple, get to know them. Instead of saying, 'Wow, they're so special,' say, 'If they can do it, I can do it.' EVENTUALLY, IF YOU WANT TO TOUCH A MILLIONAIRE, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TOUCH YOURSELF!" [ALL CAPS added by me.]

Please Note: the obverse of that last line doesn't hold true; i.e., if you touch yourself often, you won't necessarily get to touch millionaires.

But, you've got to admit, great advice, no? (It makes you wonder why every teenage boy isn't already a millionaire!) ( )
  evamat72 | Mar 31, 2016 |
I read this under duress (for book club), so admittedly, there was no love to start with. When he actually makes concrete suggestions, Ecker's advice seems sound, but there isn't much real content here. Most of the text is given over to "The Secret" nonsense and selling his intensive "Millionaire Mind" in-person conferences (which are reputed to be mostly another, larger, sales pitch). What a waste of time! ( )
  Heduanna | Jan 3, 2015 |
After watching this guy live, it was great to get his book too. It reminds you of what he has taught you live. Great read for anyone that is actively building towards a wealthy lifestyle. ( )
  Mark_Oszoli | Nov 9, 2014 |

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind reveals the missing link between wanting success and achieving it!

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich easily, while others are destined for a life of financial struggle? Is the difference found in their education, intelligence, skills, timing, work habits, contacts, luck, or their choice of jobs, businesses, or investments?

The shocking answer is: None of the above!

In his groundbreaking Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, T. Harv Eker states: "Give me five minutes, and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!" Eker does this by identifying your "money and success blueprint." We all have a personal money blueprint ingrained in our subconscious minds, and it is this blueprint, more than anything, that will determine our financial lives. You can know everything about marketing, sales, negotiations, stocks, real estate, and the world of finance, but if your money blueprint is not set for a high level of success, you will never have a lot of money—and if somehow you do, you will most likely lose it! The good news is that now you can actually reset your money blueprint to create natural and automatic success.

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is two books in one. Part I explains how your money blueprint works. Through Eker's rare combination of street smarts, humor, and heart, you will learn how your childhood influences have shaped your financial destiny. You will also learn how to identify your own money blueprint and "revise" it to not only create success but, more important, to keep and continually grow it.

In Part II you will be introduced to seventeen "Wealth Files," which describe exactly how rich people think and act differently than most poor and middle-class people. Each Wealth File includes action steps for you to practice in the real world in order to dramatically increase your income and accumulate wealth.

If you are not doing as well financially as you would like, you will have to change your money blueprint. Unfortunately your current money blueprint will tend to stay with you for the rest of your life, unless you identify and revise it, and that's exactly what you will do with the help of this extraordinary book. According to T. Harv Eker, it's simple. If you think like rich people think and do what rich people do, chances are you'll get rich too!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:19 -0400)

A guide to the psychological side of successful investing discusses how one's own subconscious can determine a financial destiny, outlining specific attitudes possessed by wealthy people that can serve as models for stability and wealth.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,569,174 books! | Top bar: Always visible