The Ghostly Term at Trebizon by Anne Digby

The Ghostly Term at Trebizon

by Anne Digby

Without much sport due to Rebecca's cast, it really felt like something was missing. I was terrified that the book was going to be cheesy what with the Very Special Episode title but thank goodness the mystery really doesn't take much space at all. I loved Cliff, I hope we see more of him. I also really enjoyed the careers dilemma and the kids taking decisions for their future lives. Wondering what Rebecca's going to settle on. The ending seemed to imply she was interested in philosophy. We'll see if my theory's right! ( )
  RubyScarlett | Nov 11, 2013 |
This one I have definitely read before, although it wasn't published until I was 18, I must have picked it up somewhere and at least skim-read it at some point. I couldn't remember the plot clearly and I think it's a bit weak compared to some of the others. Enjoyable to catch up on all the same. ( )
  nocto | May 31, 2012 |

If only that deer hadn't leapt out in front of the car as they were driving back to Trebizon for the start of Rebecca's year in the fifth! With tennis and hockey ruled out because of her broken wrist, and Robbie blaming herself for the accident, Rebecca has only her GCSE course work to look forward to.

Until, that is, she meets Cliff. Along with a ghostly figure, a strange cat and a stealthy intruder in Court House, he provides the excitement and intrigue to be expected.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,483,635 books! | Top bar: Always visible