Breathless by Dean Koontz

by Dean Koontz

Member:oldstick
Title:Breathless
Authors:Dean Koontz
Info:HarperCollins (2010), Edition: First Edition - First Printing, Hardcover, 400 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned
Rating:**
Tags:mystery

Breathless by Dean Koontz

Typical Koontz. All the animals are wonderful, the dogs never poop in the house, and mystical thinking works better than science. The last Koontz book I liked was Watchers and that still goes. ( )
  debs913 | Apr 2, 2016 |
I am a Dean Koontz fan. But this was a very slow read. Essentially there are 4 storylines going and every chapter jumps to another storyline. I only really cared for one of the four storylines... and then the ending was anti-climatic. One of the storylines - about twin brothers - I'm not sure I understood it at all once I got to the end. ( )
  Bambi_Unbridled | Mar 19, 2016 |
Fantastic!! Couldn't put it down!! ( )
  imagine15 | Mar 15, 2016 |
really liked this book up until the end; the ending was a let down ( )
  Claudia.Anderson | Feb 7, 2016 |
As I continue to read Mr. Koontz I can’t help but notice that he has mellowed with age. From the anger and terror of books like WHISPERS and COLD FIRE he now brings us books that have a reminiscent amount of the terror he imparted and other than that are rather heartwarming and uplifting. All I can say is hmmmmm? In this book two little white fluffy balls of fur are sent to earth to save humanity. It was a quick read that I enjoyed more than his last two publications. ( )
  ChristineEllei | Jul 14, 2015 |
Science must not impose any philosophy, any more than the telephone must tell us what to say. --G.K.Chesterton
To Aesop, twenty-six centuries late and with apologies for the length.

And as always and forever: to Gerda
A moment before the encounter, a strange expectancy overcame Grady Adams, a sense that he and Merlin were not alone.

When Colorado carpenter Gary Adams spots two mysterious creatures in the woods near his house, he calls on his friend, veterinarian Cammy Rivers for advice. But like Gary, Cammy has never seen an animal resembling this beautiful species. But when the Department of Homeland Security puts a call out for Gary and Cammy because of these animals, the two risk everything to protect the innocent creatures.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,256,868 books! | Top bar: Always visible