The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The Last Song

by Nicholas Sparks

My favorite author - read book and saw movie which was fantastic!!!Seventeen year-old Veronica “Ronnie” Miller’s life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father… until her mother decides it would be in everyone’s best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with her dad. ( )
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |
I don't normally read Nicholas Sparks books ... but this one was free for me, so I threw it in after some heavy reading. Though the religious overtone is pretty heavy in some spots, I got past it and actually shed a tear or two at the end. Worth the quick read. ( )
  greenscoop | Nov 15, 2014 |
  greenscoop | Nov 15, 2014 |
With Nicholas Sparks you can count on two things, great writing and loads of drama! His books are an emotional roller-coaster that rarely end with a happy ever after! They are draining in a good way! very cathartic! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
Really old! ( )
  allygggggg | Aug 2, 2014 |
Typically Sparksian: an engaging if heavily telegraphed stew of romance, betrayal, and youthful discovery, garnished with a healthy dollop of Christianity.

For Theresa Parks and Greg Irikura.
My friends
Staring out the bedroom window, Ronnie wondered whether Pastor Harris was already at the church.

Seventeen year old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alientated from her parents, especially her father...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him. Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story of love on many levels--first love, love between parents and children -- that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that love can break our hearts...and heal them.

Retrieved from amazon.

"Seventeen-year-old Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains alienated from her parents, particularly her father-- until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she and her brother spent the summer with him"--Jacket.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,324,868 books! | Top bar: Always visible