Full Circle: The Castings trilogy: Book…

Full Circle: The Castings trilogy: Book Three (edition 2009)

by Pamela Freeman

Member:Caroline_McElwee
Title:Full Circle: The Castings trilogy: Book Three
Authors:Pamela Freeman
Info:Orbit (2009), Edition: paperback / softcover, Paperback, 400 pages
Tags:Fantasy, 2012

Full Circle by Pamela Freeman

A very satisfactory ending to the trilogy. I have to say though, I really didn't enjoy reading 2 paragraphs from one characters POV and then switching to someone else. Give me whole chapters. Gave me mental whiplash... ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
I absolutely hated the ending and the pacing issues got worse. I like the characters, I like the idea of the ending I just didn't at all like how it was executed. ( )
  newskepticx | Dec 18, 2013 |
Fall-Winter-2010
  lencicki | Aug 28, 2013 |
Fall-Winter-2010
  orbitbooks | May 9, 2013 |
I really enjoyed this series. The characters were multi-faceted, even Acton and Saker, and everything really did come full circle. Every past story had a purpose, and they all ended up fitting together nicely. I thought I might be disappointed by the ending - just because I usually hate it when things are too easily solved - but this was totally satisfying. I'm looking forward to Freeman's next book as well. ( )
  VivalaErin | Apr 23, 2011 |

Saker's ghost army is slaughtering those of the new blood, fueled by an ancient wrong. But while he'd thought revenge would be simple, he's now plagued by voices foreshadowing a calamity beyond his comprehension.

And why would he help strangers protect a world he's never known?

Bramble has been marked as Saker's nemesis, but will be challenged by deeper powers than Saker can command - as well as by her own feelings for Acton. As the living fight the dead, strange forces will shape an uncertain future from pain and suffering.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:44 -0400)

"Saker's ghost army is slaughtering those of the new blood, fuelled by an ancient wrong. But while he'd thought revenge would be simple, he's now plagued by voices foreshadowing a calamity beyond his comprehension. Ash and Bramble raise the warrior spirit of Acton, mighty in life and powerful in death. Only he can stop Saker's rampage. But is Acton, Lord of War, murderer or savior?..."--p.[4] of cover.… (more)

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,951,662 books! | Top bar: Always visible