I Am What I Ate...and I'm Frightened!!! by…

I Am What I Ate...and I'm Frightened!!!

by Bill Cosby

A book of ancedotes about getting older. The book had funny points here and there, but it seem to ramble on pointlessly most of the time. Maybe I'd appreciate it more if I were older. ( )
  bibliophile26 | Sep 3, 2007 |

The legendary Bill Cosby, America’s most well-known comic, wants food lovers and over indulgers everywhere to know that they are not alone. Yes, just like the rest of us -- he is frightened -- especially if we've paid any attention lately to the front-page headlines and daily reports on the nightly news:

Cholesterol Kills!"Cookies Clog Arteries!"Meatball Sandwiches Cause God Knows What"Repent and Exercise -- or Else!"

In this original collection of humorous musings and digressions about our obsessions, the incomparable Doctor of Comedy is right on target as he reflects back on his own sixty-five years of dining at the banquet of life -- from the hoagies to the stogies to every death-defying delicacy in between. Who better than the man who made an international hero out of a boy named Fat Albert, to aim his great wit, wisdom, and observational talent at our national obsession with food and our never-ending quest for a healthy lifestyle.

Bill Cosby is stepping up to the plate -- literally -- in this hilarious new book about his own lifelong cravings and snack attacks ... as well as his hopes that one day, sooner rather than later, pizza will be found to be a cure for heart disease and high cholesterol.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:36 -0400)

What happens to a sixty five year old comic legend when he spends six decades indulging his every urge to splurge at the banquet of life? I Am What I Ate is for anyone who has had a hankering for a hoagie, A craving for a croissant, A secret stash of lamb chops---- and much more.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,620,803 books! | Top bar: Always visible