Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Giant Bones (original 1997; edition 1996)
Giant Bones by Peter S. Beagle (1997)
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451456513, Mass Market Paperback)Nominated for the World Fantasy Award
Six breathtaking stories set in the bestselling world of The Inkeeper's Song.
The "best work yet" (Locus) from the award-winning author of The Last Unicorn
"Beagle is the class act of fantasy writing, the only contemporary to remind one of Tolkien, and, in his darker moments, Dineson...Beagle's fairy tales invoke comparison with yet another great name, the Brothers Grimm."--Booklist (starred review)
* Nominee, The Mythopoeic Awards
* Nominee, World Fantasy Award (Best Collection)
* Nominee, 1998 Best Books for the Teen Age
* Beagle is one of the most beloved, respected, and award-winning authors in fantasy today
* A selection of the Science Fiction Book Club
* Beagle is the bestselling author of The Innkeeper's Song, The Last Unicorn, and A Fine & Private Place
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:48 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.