Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Executive Power: Use the Greatest Collection of Psychological Strategies…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0470372826, Hardcover)Executive Power arms readers with effective, fast-acting techniques that show them, step-by-step, how to get what they need before they and their companies pay a heavy toll for lack of it. This book contains specific, carefully formulated psychological tactics that can be applied to any business situation, with any person. This book offers readers the opportunity to use the most important psychological tools governing human behavior, not just to level the playing field, but to create an automatic advantage in today's business world. The book will arm the reader with the tactics to:
* Get back any customer you've lost.
* Find out who in your company is loyal to you and who is not.
* Get any group of people to get along and work as a team.
* Turn a lazy worker into an ambitious go-getter.
* Fire anyone easily, without an argument or even a difficult conversation.
* Dilute the impact of negative publicity quickly.
* Collect money owed, no matter how long it's been overdue.
* Inspire your client, colleague, or boss to go along with your idea or plan.
* Manage the unmanageable-get any employee to fall in line with the company line.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:10 -0400)
Human behavior and interpersonal relationships expert Dr. David J. Lieberman presents a collection of step-by-step techniques designed to arm listeners with the interpersonal strategies needed to create lasting team and client relationships.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.