Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide:…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375721096, Paperback)PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE AND EXPERTISE FOR INDIAN ARROWHEADS COLLECTORS
This is the only reference source for arrowhead collectors everywhere. Dividing the United States into nine geographical regions, this guide offers the most comprehensive and current information available to any collector, making you the expert!
Collecting points has never been easier: simply compare your find to the life-size photographs inside to discover its date and value.
• Over 12,000 actual-sixe illustrations of point types
• Thousands of new point types never seen before
• Completely revised and expanded Western section with new point types and illustrations
• Dazzling color section with more than 350 illustrations
• A complete market review to help you evaluate your arrowhead collection
• Important tips on how to grade, classify, find, and buy points
BUY IT • USE IT • BECOME AN EXPERT
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:03 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.