The Muffin Muncher by Stephen Cosgrove

The Muffin Muncher

by Stephen Cosgrove

Series: Serendipity

The title has been changed to "Muffin Dragon" no thanks to the way words are used nowadays so I was glad that when I ordered my two lots of Serendipity books that I had the original title. This was one I didn't read as a child so it was new to me.

The Serendipity dragons seem to be in a league of their own with them mostly being peaceful, loving and adorable. This muffin-eating dragon is different from them for he isn't against throwing his weight around and demanding his rights even though there he has none. Will circumstances of poverty save the people or will their drawbridge be destroyed by this terrorizing dragon? ( )
  flamingrosedrakon | Aug 25, 2015 |
The Muffin Muncher was the one book out of the Serendity series that I really liked as a kid. Most of them were too preachy for my tastes. But this one has some humor to it. A poor kingdom that lives hand to mouth by selling its wonderful muffins is over-run by a muffin munching dragon! What will they do to survive? What will the dragon do when the muffins run out? ( )
  pussreboots | Oct 1, 2014 |
This was one of my favorite childhood books. It has become a family favorite, even with my husband who was introduced to it as an adult.
  SugarPlumFairy | Jul 21, 2006 |
Dedicated to Phil, Norm, Gary Byron, Eva, Edris, and most of all, Joanne and Jennifer. Without them this book would not have been written.
Many, many years ago in the far corner of a very poor country stood the poorest of poor castles.

A muffin-munching dragon changes the fortune of some muffin-making villagers.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,980 books! | Top bar: Always visible