Getting It! by Jane Blanchard

by Jane Blanchard

93950,433 (2)None

to be read
  annenz | Jun 11, 2009 |
I was probably thinking 'As Seen On TV' when I read the blurb. It's a similar setting. Well, actually, it's hen lit, and the main character is and remains married throughout the whole book. her romance is not the key feature of teh book. The main poiont is the new and emerging shopping channel where the heroine and her friend start work. The two women may be over 40on the page, but they read just like any chick lit heroines 20-30-something. A lot more fun than I expected it to be, since this one was another cheap sale item. ( )
  kikilon | Mar 31, 2009 |
  kikianika | Jun 19, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,242,389 books! | Top bar: Always visible