You Want Me to Do What?!: A Bible Study…

You Want Me to Do What?!: A Bible Study Workbook on Obedience for Ages…

by Cheryl L. Crane

Recently added byLynneCO

No reviews

KIDS! Are you missing out on the good stuff? Obedience brings blessing. If you don’t know what it means to obey God, then you’re probably missing out on some great things He has planned for you.

This fill-in-the-blank, circle-the-answer workbook makes it easy for you to find out from God’s Word (the Bible) what obeying really means. Obedience experts Abram, Noah and Rebekah show you how. Plus, check out “Mind Changers” where God has something special to tell you each day.

Here’s what others say:

“I liked the exciting Bible stories and saw things I’d never seen before as I answered the questions. Those Mind-Changers really challenged me to consider my own actions.”
—Madeline Crow
Student, Age 9—Cumbrio, England

“What an excellent tool to get kids in the Bible daily…talking about what God’s teaching them. It even explains what it means to accept Jesus as Savior.”
—Eric Haven
Executive Pastor, Woodside Bible Church—Troy, MI, USA

“Our boys really enjoyed the fun, easy format. Scriptures printed in the book meant less looking up for young students.”
—Laura Meek
Pastor’s wife—Chicago, IL, USA

“I was surprised to hear my kids reminding each other to live out what they’re learning. Terrific summer study!”
—Heather Davis
Homeschool mom of 5—Southfield, MI, USA

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:45 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,858,016 books! | Top bar: Always visible