What Do We Do Now?: Keith and The Girl's…

by Keith Malley (Author)

Finally, a modern relationship book for the modern relationship. What Do We Do Now? is an R-rated, utterly honest Q&A book culled from the best and funniest questions posed by Keith and the Girl devotees, including: * My boyfriend joined the military and is being shipped off for an unknown amount of time. I'm young and I want to move on. Am I a bad person? * Why does my boyfriend always adjust himself in public? * My wife dresses like a slut. How do I make her stop? * My boyfriend's number one friend on MySpace is his ex. Should I be concerned? With he-said, she-said advice that is both raw and honest, What Do We Do Now? is sure to appeal to the podcast's legion of fans, and attract a brand-new audience tired of the tried-and-not-so-true relationship manuals.… (more)
Member:seanrowden
Title:What Do We Do Now?: Keith and The Girl's Smart Answers to Your Stupid Relationship Questions
Authors:Keith Malley (Author)
Info:Harmony (2010), 256 pages
Tags:unread

What Do We Do Now?: Keith and The Girl's Smart Answers to Your Stupid Relationship Questions by Keith Malley

Super awesome and informative book. It is helpful at whatever stage of a relationship you are at. And if you don't care about relationship advice it has tons of great humor also. It is a great book on two levels. One book, two levels, one cheap price. Can't be beat. ( )
  lushrain | Sep 29, 2014 |
very cute; I liked the back and forth style they wrote with - it was like listening to a discussion. Would be interesting to people who like this kind of book, even if you did not listen to their podcast (keithandthegirl.com) ( )
  MaryWJ | Dec 20, 2010 |
I’m not gonna lie. If you are easily offended or the slightest bit prudish, don’t read this book. But if you can look at life with a sense of humor and aren’t afraid of some cuss words and frank talk about sex and relationships, then you should pick up this book. I’ve been listening to Keith and the Girl’s podcasts for almost a year and the chemistry that makes them so good in audio and on-screen makes them just as good on paper. They tackle topics that range from handling money and household issues to inner and outer beauty to sex and kink to marriage, in-laws, and kids. There’s no conventional wisdom here, just straight talk, simple answers, and plenty of laughs. ( )
1 vote miyurose | Apr 5, 2010 |
First off, I must admit that this review is not completely unbiased. I am a huge fan of Keith and Chemda's podcast, Keith and The Girl ("KATG"), and listen daily on my ipod. That being said, I can assure you that I am being 100% honest when I say that this book is laugh out loud funny, sometimes touching, and always entertaining.

What Do We Do Now is a book filled with relationship questions that listeners to KATG have emailed to Keith and Chemda. Their on-air answers are consistently hysterical and they don't disappoint here. I loved reading both Keith and Chemda's advice and their take on relationship problems. The best part of this book is that you don't have to be in a relationship or looking for advice to appreciate it. What Do We Do Now stands on its own as a comedic commentary on modern day relationships and reads almost like a stand-up routine. Purchasing this book is a guaranteed good time and you won't be disappointed. ( )
1 vote Brianna_H | Mar 12, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,614,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible