Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Linger (2010)

by Maggie Stiefvater

Series: The Wolves of Mercy Falls (2)

13 to Life by Shannon Delany (deslivres5)
    deslivres5: teenage werewolves, suspense, romance

English (213)  Spanish (2)  Italian (1)  Dutch (1)  German (1)  All (218)
More like 3.5 stars. I should know better than to read teen paranormal romance and be surprised at how much "romancing" goes on in the pages. Cole was awesome, though. I enjoy new side characters much more than the main ones. ( )
  s.pando | Nov 4, 2016 |
  s.pando | Nov 4, 2016 |
This series of books is fantastic revolving around love and interaction between werewolves and humans and there struggles to be able to interact. My students loved these books. As with most series books, the first is the best, but most will enjoy all of them.
  Gmomaj | Oct 3, 2016 |
Linger was a pretty good read, not as captivating as the first but enjoyable nonetheless. We learn more about the new wolves and some things about the old wolves and dive deeper into Sam and Grace's relationship.

Grace's parents start to grow weary of Sam and start to care about the daughter they leave at home to fend for herself and Grace gets ill and needs Sam.

I don't want to spoil anything, but this book left me frustrating...I NEED to read the third book, I have to find out what happens to these...star-crossed(??) lovers and the new wolves that may all be sociopaths.

sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |
This book was published why?? I hate to be harsh but, this thing lacked editing, a storyline, and was probably not even worth the one star that I gave it. It annoyed the hell out of me and I just read it because it was so short. I was done on page one. Nothing against the author but the book was horrible. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |

Maggie Stiefvaterprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bittner, DanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Cravens, PierceNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Galvin, EmmaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lamia, JennaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Tess, partially for the clever stuff, but mostly for the bits in between the clever stuff
This is the story of a boy who used to be a wolf and a girl who was becoming one.

The sequel to Shiver follows the story of Grace and the wolves of Mercy Falls.

Maggie says: "It's about after. What happens after you discover there are werewolves in the wood, after you've fallen in love for the first time, after you've lost what you think you can't live without, after you've become someone you can't live with."

As Grace hides the vast depth of her love for Sam from her parents and Sam struggles to release his werewolf past and claim a human future, a new wolf named Cole wins Isabel's heart but his own past threatens to destroy the whole pack.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,157,430 books! | Top bar: Always visible