The Norton Anthology of World Literature,…

The Norton Anthology of World Literature, Vol. C: 1500 to 1650, 2nd… (edition 2003)

by Sarah N. Lawall

Member:jxn
Title:The Norton Anthology of World Literature, Vol. C: 1500 to 1650, 2nd Edition
Authors:Sarah N. Lawall
Info:W. W. Norton & Company (2003), Edition: 2nd, Paperback
Collections:Your library, printbooks

Norton Anthology of World Literature: Volume C by Sarah Lawall

*Duplicate Copy*
When I was studying English for undergrad, I had to purchase an excessive number of copies of literature textbooks and anthologies. This was one of them, which will most likely never be used again, but considering it cost me as much as it did, it'll stick around for a bit longer.
  justagirlwithabook | Aug 1, 2018 |
  justagirlwithabook | Aug 1, 2018 |

Nine years ago, W. W. Norton changed the way world literature is taught by introducing The Norton Anthology of World Masterpieces, Expanded Edition.

Leading the field once again, Norton is proud to publish the anthology for the new century, The Norton Anthology of World Literature, Second Edition. Now published in six paperback volumes (packaged in two attractive slipcases), the new anthology boasts slimmer volumes, thicker paper, a bolder typeface, and dozens of newly included or newly translated works from around the world. The Norton Anthology of World Literature represents continuity as well as change. Like its predecessor, the anthology is a compact library of world literature, offering an astounding forty-three complete longer works, more than fifty prose works, over one hundred lyric poems, and twenty-three plays. More portable, more suitable for period courses, more pleasant to read, and more attuned to current teaching and research trends, The Norton Anthology of World Literature remains the most authoritative, comprehensive, and teachable anthology for the world literature survey.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:31 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,620,245 books! | Top bar: Always visible