Shift by Rachel Vincent

Oh Rachel Vincent, you cruel woman. This was another good story that ended with my biggest question still unanswered...so, cliffhanger! Here I am, waiting until October for Alpha... ( )
  camibrite | May 25, 2014 |
This book picks up right where the last one left off. I really like the world that Rachel Vincent has built in this series. The characters are well developed and I personally enjoy reading about them. Faythe is a strong willed, never give up kinda girl. I like that she isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if she knows nobody is going to like what she says. I like Marc, but sometimes he frustrates me. There are times when he seems blind to what is going on around him, which contradicts his position as an enforcer. I don't particularly care for the love triangle that seems to be developing with Faythe. Sometimes triangles don't bug me, but it depends how they are used. This one is just annoying to me. Why does she all of a sudden have to develop feelings for someone else.. (or at least it seems sudden to me). The main storyline of the book involving the thunderbirds is interesting and compelling. I found myself staying up late just so I could read more of the book. There are plenty of unexpected twisted in this book that left me saying "Oh my!" and left me wanting to finish to find out how it ends. And as I got closer to the end of the book the more frustrated with it i got. I understand that you have to have tension in a book in order to keep people coming back, but the Faythe and Marc constant back and forth is starting to get really annoying. As much as the triangle annoys me, the story is well written and pulled me in. I'm looking forward to picking up the next book and figuring out what happens next. ( )
  Krisrich85 | Oct 8, 2013 |
I was up until 2 in the morning finishing this. Well worth it. ( )
  DrkCherry | Sep 21, 2013 |
This was a great book. This is the best book I have read in a long time. I cannot wait for Alpha to come out. I cannot wait to see how this series ends, though I am sad to hear that it is ending. There is a new species introduced in this book. I am not sure I have ever heard of this species in any other book, movies, etc. It was great to read about a completely new species. I am glad to see Faythe taking a more leadership role and is really starting to gain respect from everyone. I love watching as she matures and grows into her role. She will become a great alpha one day. ( )
  mlsimmons | Sep 20, 2013 |
awesome book. i didnt know it was a series . now i have to read from the beginning. i am definately hooked... ( )
  chymekeeper | Aug 21, 2013 |
To No.1, who takes care of everything I forget and makes it possible for me to do what I love. Thank you.
"You should leave. Now."

Being the first female werecat enforcer isn't easy, but Faythe Sanders is stronger in so many ways. Her Pride is under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds, and making peace with these new enemies may be the only way to get the best of their old foe. With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, her instincts tell her to look before she leaps.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,729,481 books! | Top bar: Always visible