Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage

Jesus the Christ (original 1915; edition 1981)

by James E. Talmage

Member:thebluestockings
Title:Jesus the Christ
Authors:James E. Talmage
Info:Deseret Book Company (1981), Paperback, 804 pages
Tags:Nonfiction, Religion

Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage (1915)

Fantastic and all-encompassing. I learned so much that had previously passed under the radar.
  yrthegood1staken | Feb 28, 2017 |
Read it over the course of years with my family, then all at once as a missionary. A foundational work for Mormon theology. ( )
  jalbacutler | Jan 10, 2017 |
One year, this was suggested reading for Sunday School, along with the New Testament.
I read it all. I liked it well enough, but haven't gone back to reread it in all these years since, so I couldn't give it 5 stars. ( )
  CarolJMO | Dec 12, 2016 |
I had to be in full-on study mode when I read this, otherwise everything would go in one ear and out the other. Even when I was prepared, I still missed things, which is why I'm certain I'll read this again. But for my first time through the book, I learned a lot about the savior and have a better understanding of his ministry. I really enjoyed including this book as part of my scripture study the last several months. ( )
  AngelClaw | Jan 29, 2016 |
Good read, take some things with a grain of salt ( )
  medpark | Nov 22, 2012 |

This anthology is a thorough introduction to classic literature for those who have not yet experienced these literary masterworks. For those who have known and loved these works in the past, this is an invitation to reunite with old friends in a fresh new format. From Shakespeare s finesse to Oscar Wilde s wit, this unique collection brings together works as diverse and influential as The Pilgrim s Progress and Othello. As an anthology that invites readers to immerse themselves in the masterpieces of the literary giants, it is must-have addition to any library.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:35 -0400)

3 free

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,225,706 books! | Top bar: Always visible