The Five Greatest Warriors (Jack West Junior…

The Five Greatest Warriors (Jack West Junior 3) (edition 2010)

by Matthew Reilly

Member:aliklein
Title:The Five Greatest Warriors (Jack West Junior 3)
Authors:Matthew Reilly
Info:Orion (2010), Paperback, 544 pages
Rating:**
Tags:adventure stories, audiobook, action, thriller

The Five Greatest Warriors by Matthew Reilly

Have to say I'm exhausted!! I've raced the clock, travelled the world, been involved in more deaths than I can count on 2 hands, defeated the baddies, saved the world AND have loved every minute!!!! Thanks for a great ride, Mr Reilly. It's a shame I have to come back to reality. Can't wait for more Jack West Jr. adventures. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 22, 2016 |
Another thoroughly enjoyable read from Matthew Reilly and again I found myself keeping late nights in an effort to stay abreast of the adventures of Huntsman and all his gang.

If you want to read just for the fun of it, I thoroughly recommend Matthew Reilly’s books. I did not like reading at school and nearly fifty years later I am still fussy with my reading material.
  DCarlin | Jan 22, 2016 |
  HeatherLINC | Jan 22, 2016 |
Typical Reilly's West Jr novel. Fast paced, action driven and fun. The characters are extremely one dimensional and the writing style bothered me, but worked well for a brain-rotting good time. ( )
  trigstarom | Sep 19, 2015 |
This book is dedicated to all the men and women who serve in the Australian Defence Force.
Jack West fell.

Jack regroups with his trusty team, and discovers an ancient inscription containing a rhyme about five mysterious unnamed warriors whose knowedge will be vital to unlocking the secrets of the Machine and its long-lost "pillars."

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,173,871 books! | Top bar: Always visible