The Five Greatest Warriors (Jack West Junior…

The Five Greatest Warriors (Jack West Junior 3) (edition 2010)

by Matthew Reilly

Member:aliklein
Title:The Five Greatest Warriors (Jack West Junior 3)
Authors:Matthew Reilly
Info:Orion (2010), Paperback, 544 pages
Rating:**
Tags:adventure stories, audiobook, action, thriller

The Five Greatest Warriors by Matthew Reilly

Alright … I admit it. I could not leave Jack West Jr. hanging off the edge of a cliff any longer. I had to read the next book in the series. Again, an action packed page turner that does not disappoint. Even a little romance thrown in to even things out. I am gong to try one of Mr. Reilly’s non Jack West books soon just for comparison sake. ( )
  ChristineEllei | Jul 14, 2015 |
Not sorry to see this series end and I dont mind if he never revisits these characters again.

I like Reillys in your face action style but all the Fistory is just getting to me. I felt like half the time I was reading I was at the library myself being forced to endure shit I had no interest in reading just so I could finish the story. ( )
  areadingmachine | Jul 6, 2015 |
The third book in the Jack West Jr series. It is a very fast paced book, much like his other titles. I wouldn't say that this series is as good as the Scarecrow series, but still a lot of action packed reading! ( )
  amme_mr | May 5, 2015 |
Adventurous and action packed. I enjoyed all the connections made to historical figures and sites even if they were far fetched. By the end the action scenes had gotten rather repetitive. Actually they were repetitive even before this book started. The numerous little cliffhangers always invariably and predictably turned out ok, saved in the nick of time and the bad guys were a little too good at showing up at exactly the right place and time. I could go on but i wont because in the end this was great as a fluff book. Enjoyable and engrossing even if it wasnt anything near a masterpiece. ( )
  whispring | May 24, 2014 |
  whispring | May 24, 2014 |
This book is dedicated to all the men and women who serve in the Australian Defence Force.
Jack West fell.

Jack regroups with his trusty team, and discovers an ancient inscription containing a rhyme about five mysterious unnamed warriors whose knowedge will be vital to unlocking the secrets of the Machine and its long-lost "pillars."

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,412,250 books! | Top bar: Always visible