Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Eclipse (2007)

by Stephenie Meyer

Series: Twilight Saga (3)

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (willowwaw)
    Marked by P. C. Cast (kassyavon)
    kassyavon: You will Love this book if you like The House of night series.
    Evernight by Claudia Gray (tyuiop159)
    Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan (alexa_d, mgcdreamer13)
    alexa_d: Morgan and Cal have the same romantic dynamic as Bella and Edward!
    Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan (one-horse.library)
    Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (Anonymous user)
    Anonymous user: I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!
    The Host by Stephenie Meyer (natalieinjeans)
    The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (vvstokkom)
    vvstokkom: Bree Tanner wordt zijdelings in Eclips beschreven. Dit boek vertelt haar eigen verhaal.
    Catch-22 by Joseph Heller (bcomquest)
    bcomquest: You will enjoy

English (681)  Spanish (6)  Dutch (5)  French (3)  German (3)  Portuguese (Portugal) (3)  Portuguese (2)  Finnish (2)  Swedish (2)  Vietnamese (1)  Danish (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (710)
I read this book because I have a problem with sagas, once I started I need to finish. But the Twilight saga is something that I can say honestly that I do NOT like. I think that [a:Stephanie Meyer|6563379|Stephanie Meyer|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/u_50x66-d9f6a4a5badfda0f69e70cc94d962125.png] has a terrible concept about women. She put them as people that depends completely in males, as we can;t survive if we do not have a male figure next to us. The way she put Bella is a weak character with empty personality. According to the author in some interviews is to alway the possibility to the girls to feel identify with her and that each of us could be her.... It blows my brain. I know that she is mormon and her religion has a very particular way of seen woman, but this is too extreme. I grow up with woman with personality and character, woman like Buffy that are not afraid to fight and to sacrifice her personal interest for the good of the world, Bella is selfish weak girl that can;t move on from her love. I hope that none girls feel EVEr identify with the "heroine" of this book. ( )
  CaroPi | Jun 22, 2014 |
A terrible book. It is long-winded and overblown; the only emotion I had towards Bella was a desire to give her a slap. The characters are very one-dimensional, the plot is turgid and the romance pathetic. ( )
  martensgirl | Jun 6, 2014 |
Good read. Sort of dragging out the inevitable at this point. ( )
  Chaps | Jun 5, 2014 |
Loved it-'specially the scene between Edward and Jacob as they discuss Bella. Cannot wait for number 4! ( )
  Dmtcer | Jun 3, 2014 |
At least Jacob is no longer leading man, hate him so much it hurts. Bella is a selfish little bitch who treats he friends like they should be grateful she is gracing them with her presence.

Well screw you, asshole. ( )
  katie1802 | May 10, 2014 |
Ask any high school girl: boys can be a pain. Fall for one who seems appealing, and he turns out to be a monster. One moment he acts like you don’t exist, the next, he drives you crazy by playing it cool — while his brothers circle you with hungry eyes. If you take a break to cut the tension, and hang out “just friends”-style with a younger guy who’s puppy-dogging you, what happens? Wouldn’t you know, he turns out to be a nightmare too.

Stephenie Meyerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gelada Fuster, LauraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kadushin, IlyanaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pallarés Sanmiguel, José MiguelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

- Robert Frost
To my husband, Pancho,
for your patience, love, friendship, humor,
and willingness to eat out.

And also to my children, Gabe, Seth, and Eli,
for letting me experience the kind of love
that people freely die for.
All our attempts at subterfuge had been in vain.

Bella Swan on jälleen vaarassa, kun joukkomurhien aalto vavisuttelee Seattlea ja julma vampyyri janoaa kostoa. Kaiken huipuksi hänen on valittava Edwardin rakkauden ja Jacobin ystävyyden välillä, sillä ihmissudet ja vampyyrit eivät tule toimeen keskenään. Ylioppilasjuhlien lähestyessä Bellan on myös tehtävä lopullinen päätös: Elämä vai kuolema? Muutos vampyyriksi vai ihmisenä säilyminen?Epäilyksessä henkilöhahmot ja heidän suhteensa kehittyvät ja saavat uusia ulottuvuuksia. Saamme tietää paljon erityisesti Jacobin tunteista ja ajatuksista, joita lahjakas Edward lukee. Bella on hyvin kiintynyt Jacobiin ja viihtyy tämän seurassa kenties liiankin hyvin. Onko hänkään enää varma tunteistaan? Onhan ihmissusi-Jacobissa sentään jotain inhimillisempää kuin Edwardissa...Epäilys on kolmas osa kuolematonta rakkaustragediaa.

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:57:13 -0400)

Bella must choose between her friendship with Jacob and her relationship with Edward, but when Seattle is ravaged by a mysterious string of killings, the three of them need to decide whether their personal lives are more important than the well-being of an entire city.… (more)

Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,698,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible