Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by…

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Stephenie Meyer

Member:Linnnnie
Title:Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Authors:Stephenie Meyer
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2007), Edition: Later Printing, Hardcover, 640 pages
Rating:*****

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (2007)

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (willowwaw)
    Marked by P. C. Cast (kassyavon)
    kassyavon: You will Love this book if you like The House of night series.
    Evernight by Claudia Gray (tyuiop159)
    Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan (alexa_d, mgcdreamer13)
    alexa_d: Morgan and Cal have the same romantic dynamic as Bella and Edward!
    Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan (TomWaitsTables)
    Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (Anonymous user)
    Anonymous user: I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!
    The Host by Stephenie Meyer (natalieinjeans)
    The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (vvstokkom)
    vvstokkom: Bree Tanner wordt zijdelings in Eclips beschreven. Dit boek vertelt haar eigen verhaal.
    Catch-22 by Joseph Heller (bcomquest)
    bcomquest: You will enjoy

English (724)  Spanish (6)  Dutch (5)  French (3)  Portuguese (Portugal) (3)  German (3)  Portuguese (2)  Swedish (2)  Finnish (2)  Danish (2)  Vietnamese (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (754)
My favorite of the series. More action, love triangle heats up, backstories on Jasper and Rosalie. ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
This was probably my favorite book outside of the first. I love the intensifying love triangle between Bella, Edward and Jacob. I think this story was beautifully written, and though the author had no intention of this being the final installment she made every effort (successful at that) to give a complete stand alone story. ( )
  BethMcV69 | Jun 17, 2016 |
Although I still think that this series is not very well written I actually enjoyed this book much more than I expected to.

I would like the focus of the books to move away from Bella and Edward as they are annoying, especially Bella who needs a good hard slap and pay more attention to some of the other characters. ( )
  KarenDuff | Jun 1, 2016 |
Say what you will but I love this series. I've always been a big reader, but had definitely slacked off as an adult. This series got me back into reading. I would have missed out on some other really great books had it not been for this series. I think it has a gripping story. From book 1 until book 4 I couldn't put these books down. This was obviously a re-read but it was just as good this time as it was the first. I only counted it because it has been a few years since I picked it up and I had actually forgotten quite a bit of what happened. I had especially forgotten that there was a bit of a cliffhanger at the end. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
This series was my very PNR Romance, I watch the movie with my daughter and was so damn angry and the ending of movie that I decided to buy the books ;-)
  Deleine | May 10, 2016 |
Ask any high school girl: boys can be a pain. Fall for one who seems appealing, and he turns out to be a monster. One moment he acts like you don’t exist, the next, he drives you crazy by playing it cool — while his brothers circle you with hungry eyes. If you take a break to cut the tension, and hang out “just friends”-style with a younger guy who’s puppy-dogging you, what happens? Wouldn’t you know, he turns out to be a nightmare too.

Stephenie Meyerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gelada Fuster, LauraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kadushin, IlyanaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pallarés Sanmiguel, José MiguelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

- Robert Frost
To my husband, Pancho,
for your patience, love, friendship, humor,
and willingness to eat out.

And also to my children, Gabe, Seth, and Eli,
for letting me experience the kind of love
that people freely die for.
All our attempts at subterfuge had been in vain.

Bella Swan on jälleen vaarassa, kun joukkomurhien aalto vavisuttelee Seattlea ja julma vampyyri janoaa kostoa. Kaiken huipuksi hänen on valittava Edwardin rakkauden ja Jacobin ystävyyden välillä, sillä ihmissudet ja vampyyrit eivät tule toimeen keskenään. Ylioppilasjuhlien lähestyessä Bellan on myös tehtävä lopullinen päätös: Elämä vai kuolema? Muutos vampyyriksi vai ihmisenä säilyminen?Epäilyksessä henkilöhahmot ja heidän suhteensa kehittyvät ja saavat uusia ulottuvuuksia. Saamme tietää paljon erityisesti Jacobin tunteista ja ajatuksista, joita lahjakas Edward lukee. Bella on hyvin kiintynyt Jacobiin ja viihtyy tämän seurassa kenties liiankin hyvin. Onko hänkään enää varma tunteistaan? Onhan ihmissusi-Jacobissa sentään jotain inhimillisempää kuin Edwardissa...Epäilys on kolmas osa kuolematonta rakkaustragediaa.

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:02 -0400)

Bella must choose between her friendship with Jacob and her relationship with Edward, but when Seattle is ravaged by a mysterious string of killings, the three of them need to decide whether their personal lives are more important than the well-being of an entire city.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,858,155 books! | Top bar: Always visible