Eclipse (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie…

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga) (original 2007; edition 2010)

by Stephenie Meyer

Member:dixielandcountry.com
Title:Eclipse (The Twilight Saga)
Authors:Stephenie Meyer
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2010), Edition: 1 Pap/Pstr, Paperback, 640 pages
Rating:*****

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (2007)

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (willowwaw)
    Marked by P. C. Cast (kassyavon)
    kassyavon: You will Love this book if you like The House of night series.
    Evernight by Claudia Gray (tyuiop159)
    Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan (alexa_d, mgcdreamer13)
    alexa_d: Morgan and Cal have the same romantic dynamic as Bella and Edward!
    Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan (TomWaitsTables)
    Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (Anonymous user)
    Anonymous user: I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!
    The Host by Stephenie Meyer (natalieinjeans)
    The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (vvstokkom)
    vvstokkom: Bree Tanner wordt zijdelings in Eclips beschreven. Dit boek vertelt haar eigen verhaal.
    Catch-22 by Joseph Heller (bcomquest)
    bcomquest: You will enjoy

English (718)  Spanish (6)  Dutch (5)  French (3)  Portuguese (Portugal) (3)  German (3)  Portuguese (2)  Swedish (2)  Finnish (2)  Danish (2)  Vietnamese (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (748)
Eclipse is an overly emotional read for me. Having Bella so scared that she is causing everyone she loves to be in danger. Having her not willing to leave Edward to fight. Having her have to face her feelings for Jacob and subsequently let him go. It's such a roller coaster of emotions. It makes for a very enjoyable read. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Interesting the way old characters get new facets. I'm wishing the next one was already released. ( )
  add_dragon | Mar 26, 2016 |
LOVE THIS SERIES! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN! ( )
  welkeral | Mar 20, 2016 |
When I read Eclipse, I was absolutely deprived of sleep, I read Twilight and New Moon in two days without much of sleep, so I read the first chapter and I slept, later I woke up and read the whole book.

I felt very bad for Jacob, it's hard to love someone who doesn't return your feelings equally. Bella loves Jacob but not the way she loves Edward.

“He's like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can't live without him now. It's too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun.”

“The Clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse.”

Jacob is the sun, the natural love that Bella could have had. Edward is the paranormal event that occurs once (in Bella's life, once in a lifetime), he hides the sun completely. Jacob could never compete as long as Edward is in the picture.

I was glad Victoria died, she was one mean vampire! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Loved this whole series --- plowed through it, could hardly get off my chair to eat and sleep! ( )
  junepearl | Mar 4, 2016 |
Ask any high school girl: boys can be a pain. Fall for one who seems appealing, and he turns out to be a monster. One moment he acts like you don’t exist, the next, he drives you crazy by playing it cool — while his brothers circle you with hungry eyes. If you take a break to cut the tension, and hang out “just friends”-style with a younger guy who’s puppy-dogging you, what happens? Wouldn’t you know, he turns out to be a nightmare too.

Stephenie Meyerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gelada Fuster, LauraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kadushin, IlyanaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pallarés Sanmiguel, José MiguelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

- Robert Frost
To my husband, Pancho,
for your patience, love, friendship, humor,
and willingness to eat out.

And also to my children, Gabe, Seth, and Eli,
for letting me experience the kind of love
that people freely die for.
All our attempts at subterfuge had been in vain.

Bella Swan on jälleen vaarassa, kun joukkomurhien aalto vavisuttelee Seattlea ja julma vampyyri janoaa kostoa. Kaiken huipuksi hänen on valittava Edwardin rakkauden ja Jacobin ystävyyden välillä, sillä ihmissudet ja vampyyrit eivät tule toimeen keskenään. Ylioppilasjuhlien lähestyessä Bellan on myös tehtävä lopullinen päätös: Elämä vai kuolema? Muutos vampyyriksi vai ihmisenä säilyminen?Epäilyksessä henkilöhahmot ja heidän suhteensa kehittyvät ja saavat uusia ulottuvuuksia. Saamme tietää paljon erityisesti Jacobin tunteista ja ajatuksista, joita lahjakas Edward lukee. Bella on hyvin kiintynyt Jacobiin ja viihtyy tämän seurassa kenties liiankin hyvin. Onko hänkään enää varma tunteistaan? Onhan ihmissusi-Jacobissa sentään jotain inhimillisempää kuin Edwardissa...Epäilys on kolmas osa kuolematonta rakkaustragediaa.

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:02 -0400)

Bella must choose between her friendship with Jacob and her relationship with Edward, but when Seattle is ravaged by a mysterious string of killings, the three of them need to decide whether their personal lives are more important than the well-being of an entire city.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,249,502 books! | Top bar: Always visible