Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by…

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) (original 2007; edition 2010)

by Stephenie Meyer

Member:Whetzele
Title:Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Authors:Stephenie Meyer
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2010), Edition: 1 Pap/Pstr, Paperback, 640 pages
Rating:*****

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (2007)

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (willowwaw)
    Marked by P. C. Cast (kassyavon)
    kassyavon: You will Love this book if you like The House of night series.
    Evernight by Claudia Gray (tyuiop159)
    Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan (alexa_d, mgcdreamer13)
    alexa_d: Morgan and Cal have the same romantic dynamic as Bella and Edward!
    Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan (TomWaitsTables)
    Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (Anonymous user)
    Anonymous user: I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!
    The Host by Stephenie Meyer (natalieinjeans)
    The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (vvstokkom)
    vvstokkom: Bree Tanner wordt zijdelings in Eclips beschreven. Dit boek vertelt haar eigen verhaal.
    Catch-22 by Joseph Heller (bcomquest)
    bcomquest: You will enjoy

English (722)  Spanish (6)  Dutch (5)  All (3)  French (3)  Portuguese (2)  German (2)  Finnish (2)  Swedish (2)  Danish (2)  Vietnamese (1)  Italian (1)  All (751)
I still say Poor Jacob! It's not that I don't like Edward, I just feel bad for Jake! ( )
  shaunesay | Jun 21, 2017 |
Ad una prima lettura mi ha lasciata perplessa la facilità con cui Bella riusciva a ferire chi gli stava intorno. Infantile, capricciosa ... ecco il mio pensiero.
Poi l'ho riletto ed ho capito che in realtà è il più bello di tre pubblicati.
Non è facile avere a che fare con essere perfetti quando si è umani e perfetti non si è.
Non è impossibile amare due persone mentre è difficile capire a chi si può rinunciare per sopravvivere... Edward andando via ha aperto una ferita che Jacob ha curato era inevitabile che sarebbe rimasto nel suo cuore... purtroppo gli errori si pagano e Edward lo sta facendo.
Anche se sinceramente la 'calma immortale' mi ha innervosita... troppo facile lasciare ch gli altri decidano anche per te e nascondersi dietro ad un "Se non fossi esistito lui sarebbe stata la tua anima gemella".... ( )
  Nasreen44 | Jun 8, 2017 |
I kind of love this one, despite Bella being at her worst. It's nice to see her relationship with Edward mature, and it's fun to see the vampires and werewolves working together. Not a perfect book by any means, but still the best in the series, in my opinion. ( )
  AngelClaw | May 13, 2017 |
Not bad. Better now that Edward was back. Still annoyed with the wolves. ( )
  wendithegray | May 1, 2017 |
In this point in the saga, Bella is still being hunted by a vampire that's been seeking revenge on her since the first book, and she is still trying to choose between her love for vampire love, Edward, or her friendship with her werewolf friend, Jacob. Bella's decision could ultimately be that re-start of century long feud between the vampires and werewolves if she's not careful. She also continues to long becoming a vampire to join Edward and his family.

In conjunction with the other books in the series, this would be in my personal classroom library for older grades (5th-7th). ( )
  gabitouriel | Apr 6, 2017 |
Ask any high school girl: boys can be a pain. Fall for one who seems appealing, and he turns out to be a monster. One moment he acts like you don’t exist, the next, he drives you crazy by playing it cool — while his brothers circle you with hungry eyes. If you take a break to cut the tension, and hang out “just friends”-style with a younger guy who’s puppy-dogging you, what happens? Wouldn’t you know, he turns out to be a nightmare too.

Stephenie Meyerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gelada Fuster, LauraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kadushin, IlyanaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pallarés Sanmiguel, José MiguelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

- Robert Frost
To my husband, Pancho,
for your patience, love, friendship, humor,
and willingness to eat out.

And also to my children, Gabe, Seth, and Eli,
for letting me experience the kind of love
that people freely die for.
All our attempts at subterfuge had been in vain.

As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:02 -0400)

Bella must choose between her friendship with Jacob and her relationship with Edward, but when Seattle is ravaged by a mysterious string of killings, the three of them need to decide whether their personal lives are more important than the well-being of an entire city.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,165,816 books! | Top bar: Always visible