Delia's Complete Cookery Course by Delia…

Delia's Complete Cookery Course

by Delia Smith

Essential. ( )
  expatscot | Feb 13, 2018 |
This book is indispensable: the only reason I've not given 5 stars is the occasional inclusion of non-standard variations of classic dishes. For most purposes this book is the first one I turn to for general guidance as well as specific recipes. MB 2015-11-22 ( )
  MyopicBookworm | Nov 22, 2015 |
Okay, so it is "Delia", but I have to say that I love this book. Whenever I follow one of her recipes it nearly always turns out perfect! ( )
1 vote Fluffyblue | Jul 20, 2008 |
5 stars, because it's where I go when I think, 'now, how should I do this...?' ( )
4 vote Goldengrove | Jul 1, 2008 |
I was brought up on Delia, she's perfect for comfort cooking and love the fact she's 'updated' some of her recipes to include new ingredients like 'mange tout' and dietry choices like 'veggies.' ( )
  jillianmarie | Feb 16, 2008 |

Completely revised and updated, this cookery "bible" still contains all the established favorites such as Flaky Fish Pie, Christmas Pudding, and the secret of Crunchy Roast Potatoes. Delia has also added some new recipes like Stir-Fried Mange Tout and Roast Stuffed Goose with Prunes and Armagnac. Clear and comprehensive, the recipes are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced cooks. Delia also gives advice on new and widely-available ingredients like easy-blend yeast, filo pastry, and fromage frais.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:02 -0400)

Completely revised and updated, this cookery "bible" for still contains all the established favourites such as flaky fish pie, christmas pudding and the secret of crunchy roast potatoes. Delia has also added some new recipes like stir-fried mange tout and roast stuffed goose with prunes and armagnac. Clear and comprehensive, the recipes are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced cooks. Delia also gives advice on new and widely-available ingredients like easy-blend yeast, filo pastry and fromage frais. Illustrated with 24 mouth-watering new photographs, Delia Smith's Complete Cookery Course provides all you need, and more, for a lifetime of cooking and entertaining… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,615,130 books! | Top bar: Always visible